Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
probably with the quarterly restock. i meant to ask earlier bros: who wins ds forging irons for nds dmp xi w/ sol3box

[quote] name="Robin Thicke" url="/t/532801/lebron-xi-updated-released-dates-11-10-terracotta-warrior-wed-11-27/14760#post_19174057"]probably with the quarterly restock. i meant to ask earlier bros: who wins ds forging irons for nds dmp xi w/ sol3box
[/quote] come on bro the answer is easy

Last edited:
My girl laughed in my face when I busted out my FI. Guess I'll try and flip it. She says it makes me look like a kid. I ain't got no swag

With all due respect to your woman, don't let one chick's opinion dictate what shoes you wear. Certainly don't give up your FI just because of her. Wear what YOU want!

I'm sure there are plenty of girls out there who'd be impressed by the FI. Among people who don't really know their kicks, I generally find women are more impressed by the flashier, more unique models than dudes are. Ultimately, it's what you yourself want to wear!

Last edited:
With all due respect to your woman, don't let one chick's opinion dictate what shoes you wear. Certainly don't give up your FI just because of her. Wear what YOU want!

I'm sure there are plenty of girls out there who'd be impressed by the FI. Among people who don't really know their kicks, I generally find women are more impressed by the flashier, more unique models than dudes are. Ultimately, it's what you yourself want to wear!

Lol @ "I'm sure there are plenty of girls out there who'd be impressed by the FI"

just a heads up in case anyone was looking they have the XI KP in size 14 on NDC right now. Too bad I'm a size 12.

i hadn't even came back in here.

my Forging Iron package got stolen.

sad man :frown:

Sad, why? Aren't you the guy who already had his pair sold for $1000 before getting them? Serves you right counting your chickens before they hatched :tongue: .....j/k that sucks though :lol:

Last edited:
If only they were, man |I

nike-air-foamposite-pro-asteroid-638x336.jpg

I feel like you were actually joking, in which case, I see what you did there

The ones in the poster are actually fake Asteroid Foams.

The thing I love about my fiancé is that she like shoes too. I hate on her from time to time because I got her shoes I don't have or sold shoes that she still has.
She just sucks at remembering the jordan model sometimes :lol:

I dont want to buy both the AvMs and the Carbons but it looks like im going to have too with all the great pics they have of the Carbons.

Good stuff

I have 9 footlockers within a 10 mile radius of me give or take. They're all in the launch located for TWs. I hope the same goes for Miami nights

Sad, why? Aren't you the guy who already had his pair sold for $1000 before getting them? Serves you right counting your chickens before they hatched :tongue: .....j/k that sucks though :lol:
1000???!!?!? Holy crap that's a lot. I can't even get like 350 for my pair.

Back
Top Bottom