Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
its crazy. i bought no bron x's. joints were too bulky n too high cut for me...

but damn, these look sleeker, the cut is lower AND the design kills the x's easily.

every colorway that has surfaced, i wouldnt mind havin.

hopin the look of these with jeans will deter me b/c thats the ONLY way im gonna save $ next year...

^It's only a matter of time & you I both know a lot of people are going to be singing a different note when that "must have limited hyper lighting quick strike EXT to the third power" colorway drops lol
People buy limited shoes just to sell them or just to have them "trophy like", not because they like them. Don't see your point

11s are looking real dope. I'll be coppin a few cw's for sure. I like how they did away with the air unit on this model and that it's not visible. this model is sexy compared to the lebron X in my opinion. I think most will agree as well. in terms of the silhouette

People buy limited shoes just to sell them or just to have them "trophy like", not because they like them. Don't see your point

So if something is "trophy like" you don't like it??? Example if you have a "trophy wife" but you don't like how she looks.... well she wouldn't be a trophy to you would she??? And my post made no sense but your contradicting yourself in your own post. I personally have a ton of limited shoes & hard to find shoes in my collection that I "like" and I've never resold a shoe in my life.
Bottom line hype draws a form of demand rather it be in shoes, Apple Products, or that one 55 inch flat screen that people line for hours for in front of Bestbuy on Black Friday. It's all the same & a form of marketing & promotion that works. Yes there are resellers & hypebeast, but they're also people who can be shifted to like something that they may not have like at first due to advertising. It's just reality

Last edited:
The guy solespeed on Instagram is supposedly selling pairs early don't know how legit he is but if anyone was interested in copping early.

yeah i love the toe box swoosh placement. Good that the tongue/eyestay area has more padding. The Xs felt flimsy.

Back
Top Bottom