Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Not sure about the colorway posted. I liked the initial pic, but with the teal colored sole and lining not so sure. Might have to see them in person. That's just my issue with the colorway overall the shoe it self looks great.

Man, Lebrons will be $400 by the time he retires, at this rate. Its complete nonsense, and nike giving us all the middle finger :smh:

people keep complaining about the price tag like wtf? they are basically foamposites.... the og foamposites were $180 way back in 1997. Fast forward 16 years later and Foams retail at 220+ ... other shoes with Foam material like Barkley's go for even more. Stop all the crying over the price smh...

They look real "spacy" for lack of a better word. Kinda reminds me of the first Kobes when he was with Adidas. I'm not happy about the price tag either...but I think they will still sell at that price.

I like the departure of the Air bag unit. i mean sheesh they have been using it for 4 years str8.
Im liking the 11s, cant wait to see more color ways

Last edited:
I just emailed them. Hopefully it's not a rape price.

I just heard back last night. They're sold out for now, but were charging $350. I have no idea if they'll raise the price if/when they get more. Unfortunately, that's already more than I'm willing to pay. I'm really looking forward to the official drop.

Last edited:
Yeah I just got an email back too and I'm ok with the $350 price depending on how soon you receive em

people keep complaining about the price tag like wtf? they are basically foamposites.... the og foamposites were $180 way back in 1997. Fast forward 16 years later and Foams retail at 220+ ... other shoes with Foam material like Barkley's go for even more. Stop all the crying over the price smh...
Right, regular foams are $230 now and still selling out like it doesn't even matter.

Laughing at and refusing to pay ridiculously high prices is now considered crying? That's new......

Anyway, if the shoes were made actual premium materials and performed on the court then I could see the price increase, but plastic on top of new named plastic? Naw, I'm good

Last edited:
I think they look okay, will look forward to other cws. The price is high, but the 10s sold well, so Nike will keep bringing up the price every year.

Back
Top Bottom