Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
When lebron x s first pictures released i hated them.Ended up with 2.I kinda like these. :smh: :smh: :smh: here is my money nike.Take it all.

Laughing at and refusing to pay ridiculously high prices is now considered crying? That's new......

Anyway, if the shoes were made actual premium materials and performed on the court then I could see the price increase, but plastic on top of new named plastic? Naw, I'm good
Well considering they'll probably last longer than whatever shoe you prefer....

Well considering they'll probably last longer than whatever shoe you prefer....
Last longer how? Sitting in the box or on the court? If you're talking about actual use It's not the upper that dictates how long the shoe lasts its the outsole and the airbag so a plastic upper really doesn't make a shoe last longer.

idc if im derailin the thread but name 3 pair of joints you bought in the last month in a half.

all i see you do is complain bout some s***.
Kobe 8, flyknit chukka, flyknit racer, free run 3.0, ewing retro,.... Think that's it. Named a couple extra but Your point? You feeling Papi?

Last edited:
I definitely like the fact they went in a new direction with the outsiole. Like someone said before, the full length air bag has been done again and again on the last few models so its cool to see them move away from that, purely from a design stand point and try something new (for this line). The new outsole reminds me alot of the Jordan XX8 with the fore foot and heel seperated with the shank plate (forget the actual name) dividing the two. We all know how great the performance reviews for the xx8 were so it seems they definitely had court performance and innovation on the top of the list in the design. Its certainly first and foremost a basketball shoe. Really interested in how this shoe will sit in the casual wear department as well, I can't wait to get it in hand and to feel and see it on foot.

The sole looks like the 2012 jordan - i wasnt a fan of those or plates in general - just makes the sole to rigid and hard on the feet IMO. The seem to have cracked open a window so im sure its visible zoom air based on the midsole design.

View media item 494561

Last edited:
Hoping to see more colorways and get the tech specs soon. These could be great on the basketball court...

Back
Top Bottom