Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just balled in the Aways last night. OMG. Best LeBron shoe for ball ever, including the soldiers. Idk what LeBron has a problem with them but I love them. Wish I could find a less flashier pair though cus I plan on beating these up.
sounds like you need the KP or TW

Retired much earlier than expected.
Set up my player and could only play street ball and never saw an nba season option.

BHM Should be around 1/17/2014. The KD VI BHM just got a date so the rest should be the same.

no I actually voted for the away since that cw saved the xi model for me because kp turned me completely off...if we could have voted more than once then the xmas would have been my second vote

Ok. I wanted to see who was the lone wolf and commend him on being the only one.

EDIT: my bad I looked at the wrong one the one with only one person is the dunkman. but kudos to the 11 sticking by the xmas :smile:

Last edited:
Need FTL to update their launch locator for Miami Nights. Company Holiday party on Wednesday so if their HOH only I'll need my buddy to come thru with that raffle ticket for me.

Last edited:
They aren't HOH only homie, should have no prob getting these! Via Footaction stock room View media item 687097

Ahhhh I'm hoping HoH does reserve a pair then or hopefully the FTL that I got my KPs does reserve a pair so I can hit them up in the morning. With most people going for Taxi XIIs these should be an easy scoop considering this month is so stacked.

*EDIT*

Well according to the release locator only Santa Anita Fashion Plaza and Lakewood Footaction are getting these :rolleyes

Last edited:
Ahhhh I'm hoping HoH does reserve a pair
then or hopefully the FTL that I got my KPs does reserve a pair so I can hit them up in the morning. With most people going for Taxi XIIs these should be an easy scoop considering this month is so stacked.

Dunno where you at, but on the east coast they will be everywhere..via Footaction.com release locator

*EDIT*

Well according to the release locator only Santa Anita Fashion Plaza and Lakewood Footaction are getting these :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom