• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Last edited:
2K14 challenge mission accomplished! I play online frequently but I'm not touching it for a month. :x All sizes available except 12.5 and 13.5 Now the wait, 5/6/2014 :\

people were saying they were done last week and i got mines on Saturday Night. Dont listen to anyone just keep going hard, until you actually see a picture of someone trying that it says Sold Out. Which will go viral pretty quick
I couldn't have said it any better. I received my code like 1 am today, added them to my cart and checked out.

I thought I was the only one who thought this, pics definitely made them look a lot better IMO
mean.gif
i couldnt get past the laces, i hate the two toned laces they use so much these days

I don't hate those HWC's but I don't really understand why the felt like it was necessary to produce it.  They utilize the snake theme with Kobe, the kid stuff with KD....where's the color ways for a KING?? 
laugh.gif

I need a Crown Jewel/Christ the King color way with some gold, but I'll be happy to have those BHM's

*After submitting this, I became more curious about the 2k14 and started trying to figure out the Style number.  I know someone had mentioned the colors a few pages back, but I typed in "nike color code 674" in Google and it popped up some interesting color ways of other Nike shoes.  Man, if it's predominately that maroon color, I'm going to be really excited.

Last edited:
I should've purchased another pair of aways from citygear..
Gonna be rockin these a lot for the next couple months..

^^^ thats the same way i feel. thats why i havent rocked my KPs or Aways yet.

These joints don't crease, but I've seen enough dented pairs to make me wanna double up

Did it happen to be 13.5? Because 12.5 and 13.5 have been pretty much gone since the very beginning, I don't think Nike is offering this shoe in the bigger .5 sizes but I could be wrong :nerd:.....

Doubt 12.5/13.5 were even available in the first place. Rare, rare sizes.

I broke down and ordered my 2nd pair of TW. Only about 5 pairs left in 11.5 got me spooked, and no one by me had these locally.

Also, saw the AVM today at Champs, would not let me use military until after a week old. Lame

I don't hate those HWC's but I don't really understand why the felt like it was necessary to produce it.  They utilize the snake theme with Kobe, the kid stuff with KD....where's the color ways for a KING?? :lol:

I need a Crown Jewel/Christ the King color way with some gold, but I'll be happy to have those BHM's

*After submitting this, I became more curious about the 2k14 and started trying to figure out the Style number.  I know someone had mentioned the colors a few pages back, but I typed in "nike color code 674" in Google and it popped up some interesting color ways of other Nike shoes.  Man, if it's predominately that maroon color, I'm going to be really excited.
Maybe it's that maroon pair that was in one of the promos for 2k14. If I remember correctly there was a maroon pair along with the KPs in one of the promos

I don't hate those HWC's but I don't really understand why the felt like it was necessary to produce it.  They utilize the snake theme with Kobe, the kid stuff with KD....where's the color ways for a KING?? :lol:

Maybe it's that maroon pair that was in one of the promos for 2k14. If I remember correctly there was a maroon pair along with the KPs in one of the promos

Do you know where to find this photo of the shoe

im sorry. the opening game for a team was decided by 17 points? what league is that cuz he doesnt look that small...
u should be able to tell by the "jersey" and the score that this is a little kids league. its coed, just letting them learn to love the game. he does look kinda big in that pic tho lol

u should be able to tell by the "jersey" and the score that this is a little kids league. its coed, just letting them learn to love the game. he does look kinda big in that pic tho lol

No need to explain man.......the little dude is rocking the Gammas well.......well on his way to becoming a full-fledged sneaker aficionado.

2K14 challenge mission accomplished! I play online frequently but I'm not touching it for a month.
sick.gif
All sizes available except 12.5 and 13.5 Now the wait, 5/6/2014
ohwell.gif
you got it for the xbox one? my game keeps crashing whenever i try and load my career, i only got like 20 games in and i had the game for a little over a week now. it sucks im really trying to get these haha

Back
Top Bottom