Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Why does the resell value in FI suck. Womp womp womp

:lol:

Good example that limited quantities doesn't necessarily mean high demand. I love mine at 15% off, but I could see why they aren't up there with crown jewels, corks, south beaches, etc. I 100% would have been fine if I missed out on these and wouldn't have even bothered looking for a resale pair.

This is only speaking for the present though as far as resale. People have said these were extremely limited, including JM. That possibly translates to high resale once pairs are dried up, but that won't be for a while.

Last edited:
A few of the cw have this going on. I kno kp, tw and aways do. Of course the FI as well

I noticed this on the Miami Nights but it's just how the etched the logo, it refracts light and appears to glow but isn't bright like 3M.

The problem with the FI is they were online only so the people who normally go to the store, cop, and wear them the next day, never got their pairs and they aren't about that $400 shoe life. Plus people who wanted to keep the shoe probably thought they could double up, sell a pair for $500 and get their pair for free

Last edited:
feels like the line has lost some steam.

KPs did awesome
Aways did good
FI sold out because they were so limited

Gammas still around in FSR
TW still around in FSR - surprising
AvM still around in FSR - surprising

Carbons - probably will be toast on day 1

People just don't like the FI's, they were a "resellers" dream that really became a nightmare.

This was good for some of us who wanted them.
In my case I can never get any of the weekday releases because of my job.
However, I really wanted a pair.

At first, I thought the Forging Irons would be priced sky high from the resellers.
To my surprise and delight, I was able to get a size 13 for $340 shipped from an Ebay seller.

Ninety over box was ok in my book and I felt fortunate to get them.
I really like that colorway.

Also, I agree that in the future these will only go up in price over $400 once the supply dries up.

KPs did awesome
Aways did good

Well, The TWs and the AvMs released towards the holiday shopping season. There are far too many choices for the shoe buying consumer. I believe the steam will pick back up after the holidays.

People are jumping at the staple Lebron colorways  (Miami Nights, Cannons/AvM, FI/BB) thinking that they would be as popular as the old ones instantly. I honestly believe that most people thought they could get Big Bang money from selling the 11s and i think the same thing is going to happen to the Miami Nights. People swear they will be able to unload them for double the price when, in reality, non of these 11s have been super hard to get and that includes the FI. If you were up and ready to go at 8, you easily grabbed a pair. If you grabbed the FIs just for flipping, im glad you got stuck with a bright *** orange shoe that will only drop in value because he will NEVER wear them in a game now and will never be as live as the BB9s.

KPs did awesome
Aways did good

I feel the same about the Carbons. I dont they will sell out the first day, probably by the end of the first week.

KPs did awesome
Aways did good

I agree with you except for the Aways doing good (Still sitting ..at least down here in Miami) and the carbons being gone on day 1. Remember, Jordan is hitting peoples pockets heavy for the next 3 weeks including this one. At that 200 price point and the pending Xmas color, i say if your on your game, you should be good getting a pair of em online or in stores.

KPs did awesome
Aways did good

Well, The TWs and the AvMs released towards the holiday shopping season. There are far too many choices for the shoe buying consumer. I believe the steam will pick back up after the holidays.

can't agree. holiday season is the season of shopping. thread has been crickets when for those releases.

People are jumping at the staple Lebron colorways  (Miami Nights, Cannons/AvM, FI/BB) thinking that they would be as popular as the old ones instantly. I honestly believe that most people thought they could get Big Bang money from selling the 11s and i think the same thing is going to happen to the Miami Nights. People swear they will be able to unload them for double the price when, in reality, non of these 11s have been super hard to get and that includes the FI. If you were up and ready to go at 8, you easily grabbed a pair. If you grabbed the FIs just for flipping, im glad you got stuck with a bright *** orange shoe that will only drop in value because he will NEVER wear them in a game now and will never be as live as the BB9s.

1. dude threw that out there because he's stuck with his pair and wants the attention
2. just because he doesn't wear them in a game it doesn't mean the value will drop.

KPs did awesome

Aways did good

I agree with you except for the Aways doing good (Still sitting ..at least down here in Miami) and the carbons being gone on day 1. Remember, Jordan is hitting peoples pockets heavy for the next 3 weeks including this one. At that 200 price point and the pending Xmas color, i say if your on your game, you should be good getting a pair of em online or in stores.

i say the aways did good because there aren't FSRs online at all and they are only around in scattered sizes around me. Thats good in my book.
I hope the carbons sit but I have a feeling they won't.

I think we all could say this is a very true statement.

It just goes to show you that everything that's limited isn't gold.

KPs did awesome (as they should have- best C/W IMO and seemingly many others- sleeper CW )
Aways did good ( makes sense as this CW works for nearly every shoe within reason )
FI sold out because they were so limited ( enough said ) still salty I couldn't grab em for reasonable

Gammas still around in FSR ( nothing interesting here- been done many teams- swoosh isn't enough to justify purchase for most people @ retail )
TW still around in FSR - surprising ( worst China CW we've seen in awhile for Lebron ) - just doesn't work on this shoe IMO
AvM still around in FSR - surprising ( surprising, to some degree, but would be great @ 20-30 % off if they still sit for awhile )

( don't doubt it- any sniff of SB - pink , teal, and add carbon fiber and beasts are in Beast Mode )

As stated many times by me, those Christmas Lebrons will be copped but that lace lock will be coming OFF!

4hrs x 14 days x $8 (~min wage) + $200 = $648 sneakers....

Some of you guys....smh
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom