Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I feel you fam. I just completed my career 1am yesterday. I started on Saturday. If I hear that John Legend song again I'm going to snap. Thing is, I really enjoyed playing this year game. 2K did a great job.

:lol: on my way to work listening to John Legend right now :rofl:

Ok cool. What is this stupid zombie movie I just agreed to pay for? lol this game is crazy

Worst part about my 2k season, 78 games in and then I was told I get to make my own shoe, cut scene goes to practice gym and I had to run the 6min practice before making my shoe and getting the code. I was so pissed.

I haven't played a basketball video game since NBA Jam, so a lot of these things you guys are mentioning about 2k14 sound totally foreign to me, but also completely hilarious! The player gets asked to finance a zombie movie.....for real?!

Last edited:
^^^ thats the same way i feel. thats why i havent rocked my KPs or Aways yet.

These joints don't crease, but I've seen enough dented pairs to make me wanna double up

Got my Aways from CityGear today and I'm wishing I doubled up on them. Things are clean, definitely gonna be in heavy rotation. 

Hopefully we can find em somewhere in the $140-$160 range again..
I doubt it tho..

Well, I guess you can't get the 2K code if you're not on a US PSN account... Just made my sig shoe but no congrats message from lebron :smh:

Well, I guess you can't get the 2K code if you're not on a US PSN account... Just made my sig shoe but no congrats message from lebron
mean.gif
ppl said that since day one lol

ppl said that since day one lol

Yeah I kind of thought so, but was reading through the FAQ and it said you needed a US shipping address (which I have). Didn't realise you also needed a US PSN account. :frown: What if you live in the US but moved after you started a PSN account in another country? Anyway.. That's getting off topic

Debating whether to start again with a new account lol.

Yeah I kind of thought so, but was reading through the FAQ and it said you needed a US shipping address (which I have). Didn't realise you also needed a US PSN account.
frown.gif
What if you live in the US but moved after you started a PSN account in another country? Anyway.. That's getting off topic

Debating whether to start again with a new account lol.
gotta change your region to us on your ps4

man im frustrated, 11 games in my second season and no nike contract.  I could punch that slime ball agent in the face.  my player rating is a 91 and im number 1 in my position and 8 in the league. 

in b4 "red octobers" comments start. these look clean, wouldn't be surprised if these are iD pairs though because i feel like you can make these in that

edit: nvm, someone already said "red octobers" above 
mean.gif

Last edited:
A few of the cw have this going on. I kno kp, tw and aways do. Of course the FI as well

Not to be a downer cuz I wish they all had 3m but I'm pretty sure FI and TW are the only ones with actual 3m. The paint is somewhat reflective on my kp, away, and mn, but they don't "pop" in the same situations that my FI do.

These the Red Octobers....

More like these the red zoom rookies.

They're nice and all...

But something about an all red shoe with all synthetic materials just doesn't do it for me.

These just look like a joke after not getting the legends of summer 2s and 3s...and i guess the yeezys too.

Back
Top Bottom