Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, if you look at the red on his shorts and the the accent color of the 11's he's wearing, they look like the same color.

u see the 'red beans and rice' on the other insole ? those r brons fav 2 dishes to consume whenever he in tha big easy :wink:

the sole of the is the color that is on some of the all star 2014 t shirts u can find with a google, i knew it looked familiar ....... lemme see if i can find

aiight its not an exact match, but the sole did remind me of the color of the emblem (dont know what its called) on this one, least imho

View media item 714952
maybe its just me, wouldnt be the first time :tongue:

It's a Fleur De Lis.

Yea I guess its jus me not seein it. Wonder what the gitd feature has to due with anything, hopefully they dont go with a haunted gumbo theme or something lol but it would be way dope if the foam and the swoosh were gitd like those rookies... maybe. Will be awaiting more pics

Last edited:
I heard "voodoo" as a possible theme... hmmm...
I was going to say that's forgot all about voodoo Nola connection. Nike playing it simple with their big themes this year. They were getting clowned by the analysts who probably wouldn't purchase nike regardless . I need to see better pics nada non grey market pair to decide if I like the asg or not. With all the money they make ripping idiots off they could buy a better camera!

These been growin on me. I'm really liking the silver posite.

Although would prefer the silver posite on the red P.E. pair LeBron's been wearing :lol:

Theyre growing on me too. Is it just me - I dont think the posite is silver, it looks like metallic forest green-ish...

Either way, lookin good

Another colorway??? Welp, that's another $200 I'm gonna drop. :lol: :x :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom