• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
These are much better in on feet photos than the regular photos
Ehh... looks like an iD shoe some Knicks fan made 
mean.gif

could these gitd joints be the all star games?....looks like it but i could be wrong.

Last edited:
Let me find one those deals where the ASG or BHM are under retail. I will be ALL OVER them.

they have been googdot, but its alwas nice to see another shot of tha bron creamsicles
happy.gif

some have referred to them as another edition of the AvM, i dont really see it though, again, just me
havent seen either shoe in person but judging by the pics, that shoe seems to be the color of the liner on the avm....at least to me

Last edited:
Copped the last pair of 11's Christmas Colorway today at Cherry Hill Mall.

These in person are fire.

Tried em on and they popped.

Clean cw and creative digging em alot.

Last edited:
Yea I guess its jus me not seein it. Wonder what the gitd feature has to due with anything, hopefully they dont go with a haunted gumbo theme or something lol but it would be way dope if the foam and the swoosh were gitd like those rookies... maybe. Will be awaiting more pics
I'm dying here. Haunted gumbo

:lol: I'm just messing with u bob. If I really offended you I'm sorry and will delete my comment. Just say the word.

:lol: I'm just messing with u bob. If I really offended you I'm sorry and will delete my comment. Just say the word.

Naw not at all homie it's all love :pimp: I tend to laugh at myself when the sneaky deals pop up and I feel really good about them because some where in the back of my mind I can't stop thinking of what will go wrong next :lol: but nonetheless I welcome the humor guys :wink:

Helped that two of his sickest dunks of the year came in the Xmas joints as well haha, had me all hyped on a shoe I didn't really care about before won't lie

Naw not at all homie it's all love :pimp: I tend to laugh at myself when the sneaky deals pop up and I feel really good about them because some where in the back of my mind I can't stop thinking of what will go wrong next :lol: but nonetheless I welcome the humor guys :wink:

Well, I am rooting for you BarbarianBob, may the force be with you in future attempted cops.

Back
Top Bottom