Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
People crack me up. Searching back through my old posts just so you have something to add. And please...keep me on your ignore lists. While you ignore me learn english. "Add your to the list". People always have something to say when someone speaks their mind in a forum. I'm not an angry elf...nor did Santa skip SD...11 pages of irrelevant posts just gets old. As does JM getting head for inaccurate common knowledge. (now he'll post and try to flex his nuts like he is important because you people hang on his every word).

then someone will put up a gif...

blah

blah

blah

:rofl:

not sure how to feel about the ASG's. I like the designs and patterns and everything but i don't know how to feel about the off white foamposite...

...that BHM pair on the other hand...

Starting to feel like kevininsd myself.

This thread has less posts about new releases & more posts from the same guy mentioning the fact that he needs to buy every XI colorway released over & over & over & over & over & over..........

And over & over again.
We get it, Dawg. You like the XIs. :smh:

Well....Back to lurking I go.

Dont know if I want ASG or BHM more (Inner Ravens fan says BHM but sneakerhead says ASG)

Yea the foam looks like gitd, I wonder what the pattern on the tongue is . And I wonder if the bhm lionhead is gold.... feb is lookin mean

Yea... Asg's + masterpieces alone will be at least $425, if not $475 :smh:

Really hope I'll be able to get both for retail.

Jeez, lace lock, spare laces, extra textures, GITD, invisibility cloak/color shifting upper... that's almost the full bag of tricks. It doesn't do it for me though. Have they done the cloak effect on LeBrons yet? Been a while since they did GITD

Jeez, lace lock, spare laces, extra textures, GITD, invisibility cloak/color shifting upper... that's almost the full bag of tricks. It doesn't do it for me though. Have they done the cloak effect on LeBrons yet? Been a while since they did GITD

You can ID a cloak cw and stick a whole bunch of GITD stuff on it if you choose (swoosh, laces, outsole etc)

ASG are cool. need better photos. other colors caught my eye on first glance.

I feel the same but if they look this good in some plain un-doctored pics can you imagine how it's gonna be when the hi def inhanced stuff starts circulating :smh:

Last edited:
need some higher quality photos to truly make a verdict on those ASGs. Not really feeling the BHMs though.

I'm not gonna even be that person that's quick to judge the ASG till I see better pics of them, cuz at the moment I'm not even bout to waste my time tryna cop those. I can see the Purple and Green Glow and I'm assuming the foam part GITD otherwise that's just a basic ASG shoe and you cld just buy the Pit Viper Kobe 8s. And for the past 2yrs Nike been goin all out on their ASG Kicks, even thou I feel like last year they dropped the ball on em'

Back
Top Bottom