Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i been had kevininsd on my ignore list, he's an angry elf

who knows why, SD is supposed to be so nice 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I agree instant sellout i have to have these, Just something about that Glow in the dark......Nike made this option cool somehow because if this was the back in the day we would be clowning this option
im a GITD fan too, even tho i barely get to see them glow. my solars glowing bright hours after i take them off makes me smile everytime.

If the XI's ended after the all star release how many of you would be disappointed with the way this model went?
i would be disappointed. i only grabbed the KPs for myself and im waiting on some ID's. got my son the gammas and aways. i wanted to get my little girl the TW's but cant find ps sizes. i really like the shoe design, but the colorways released so far are not for me. waiting for another to get my attention like the kps did. gotta say ASG's look nice, but ill probably pass

great catch on the "GUMBO" on the insole. gotta be the asg's. i like them even tho that's a really unflattering picture of what looks like a GS size or something close. good sign.

Nice to see Kev is in the holiday spirit! I can only imagine how he would have reacted if he also had to sort through dozens of posts about the 2k14 code!

I agree instant sellout i have to have these, Just something about that Glow in the dark......Nike made this option cool somehow because if this was the back in the day we would be clowning this option

The guys who like GITD should check out the XI ID Jada posted a few weeks back. He basically loaded up on all the glow options available. And there are a lot this year!

Last edited:
People crack me up. Searching back through my old posts just so you have something to add. And please...keep me on your ignore lists. While you ignore me learn english. "Add your to the list". People always have something to say when someone speaks their mind in a forum. I'm not an angry elf...nor did Santa skip SD...11 pages of irrelevant posts just gets old. As does JM getting head for inaccurate common knowledge. (now he'll post and try to flex his nuts like he is important because you people hang on his every word).

then someone will put up a gif...

blah

blah

blah

The sun might be out tomorrow.

people post the most useless crap.

might be a go.

GITD is hot...

is this the ASG or BHM...oh my bad, BHM already posted. Really.

hypebeasts - Xmas are trash - you see them Pics! I love em!

and on release day...47 people will post pics of the same damn shoe...

such a waste of time
sure you and your friends talk useless crap all day everyday.....this is a thread....you add info, comments, facts, opinions, and statements..each one of those have their place within a particular thread....

People crack me up. Searching back through my old posts just so you have something to add. And please...keep me on your ignore lists. While you ignore me learn english. "Add your to the list". People always have something to say when someone speaks their mind in a forum. I'm not an angry elf...nor did Santa skip SD...11 pages of irrelevant posts just gets old. As does JM getting head for inaccurate common knowledge. (now he'll post and try to flex his nuts like he is important because you people hang on his every word).

then someone will put up a gif...

blah

blah

blah

:lol:

I probably had 7 hours of playing time in it and it still bothers me.

Last edited:
Be careful comparing those to the zoom rookie galaxy lol  You'll give some joker the bright idea to resell them for that price 
laugh.gif
   I honestly don't see the comparison though....all I know is that I need these asap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom