• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Ok
Ok so let's look what's in front of us then and not take in the point that he uses that hashtag on everything even his commercial has it. On the photo it says 1 of 1 and there are 2,014 2k pairs like c'mon use your common sense please

oh okay I get it after the 12th time. No now I see after all the post. Thats the Hash tag he uses all the time. Wow thats crazy. I didnt get it the first time or the second but the 12th time I finally got it.

Were not arguing that you claimed it was Lebron's IG that posted the pic of the shoes he wore at the Miami Event in which he stated in the IG post that they are a 1 of 1.  What we are arguing is that just because the #StriveForGreatness hashtag is included in both the email and IG post it does not mean the email and IG post are directly related since Lebron use's that hashtag on almost every IG post.

who are you my father. You throwing 21 questions at me like I owe you something. Come on bra just hop off

I saw Zoom Rookie influences in the XI and the GITD Posite puts a stamp on it....
lebron.gif

tumblr_m016i3BhJI1qcmnsoo1_400.gif

Ok
Ok so let's look what's in front of us then and not take in the point that he uses that hashtag on everything even his commercial has it. On the photo it says 1 of 1 and there are 2,014 2k pairs like c'mon use your common sense please

oh okay I get it after the 12th time. No now I see after all the post. Thats the Hash tag he uses all the time. Wow thats crazy. I didnt get it the first time or the second but the 12th time I finally got it.

thank you sir. not everyone can admit when they are wrong (no sarcasm).

Caps got your point across for sure. Don't call out other folks and you wont get called out. With your recent posts I dont think that is going to happen though. Seems like you will stick with your guns and think you got it all figured out. Have fun with that, BRA.

your so right what was I thinking. Your so smart I should have never said that was lebrons instagram. That was dumb of me. Now could you please fall back

who are you my father. You throwing 21 questions at me like I owe you something. Come on bra just hop off
Haven't asked a question so your comment makes no sense, just trying to prove a point but apparently your thinking I'm just coming at you for no reason

your so right what was I thinking. Your so smart I should have never said that was lebrons instagram. That was dumb of me. Now could you please fall back
Just keep talking. Your intelligence (or lack of) is pretty apparent each time you post something. Please, enlighten us some more with your words of wisdom.

Moving on...

Was there a price increase on the BHM/ASG X's last year? I couldn't remember if there was or not...

Is the BHM confirmed for 1/31? I keep seeing 3 releases in Feb. Smh please someone chime in? JM BigJ...

Last edited:
Just keep talking. Your intelligence (or lack of) is pretty apparent each time you post something. Please, enlighten us some more with your words of wisdom.
enlighten me what was so unintelligent about my statements. Oh because of all the sarcasm. I dont care.

yeah Dunkman on OS was posted. Eastbay is cheaper/same price with codes(no discount restriction) and you won't get two different sizes(I hope not) from them. Maybe crushed box but you can count on good customer service/hassle free return from Eastbay than a small online pop up store.

@OS LIFE is going to do me right after they did me wrong. Full refund of the shoe once I ship it back to them. They are providing a shipping label as well. I won't say anything negative about them. Purchase from them as you would any other site. Just use my experience as what could go wrong. The last thing I'm going to say is that I returned my Aways to purchase these KP's and now I don't have both. I could have copped those Dunkmans at SA but money was tied up on this shoe. But thats all money saved. Just glad to be getting it back.

yeah Dunkman on OS was posted. Eastbay is cheaper/same price with codes(no discount restriction) and you won't get two different sizes(I hope not) from them. Maybe crushed box but you can count on good customer service/hassle free return from Eastbay than a small online pop up store.
Agreed. Man so i guess everybody knew about my KP situation. I did put them on blast here tho. But they are refunding me back so they did me right at the end in that situation.

Back
Top Bottom