Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I saw Zoom Rookie influences in the XI and the GITD Posite puts a stamp on it....
lebron.gif

tumblr_m016i3BhJI1qcmnsoo1_400.gif

:rofl: at the gif/spoiler

It's actually a really good album haha

Yea I know, her mixtapes were hot as well, she can do no wrong :D

Exactly what I said after reading all the post :rofl:

View media item 735998Don't know about her album but she had some dope features with TDE, Big Sean and Fly Union

Check her out, she's got some really good stuff, I caught on to her early on, I was in Cali for this past summer and could have sworn I saw her on Hollywood Blvd one night an I broke my neck looking to see and my girl almost broke my jaw when she swung at me :lol:

Last edited:

@OS LIFE is going to do me right after they did me wrong. Full refund of the shoe once I ship it back to them. They are providing a shipping label as well. I won't say anything negative about them. Purchase from them as you would any other site. Just use my experience as what could go wrong. The last thing I'm going to say is that I returned my Aways to purchase these KP's and now I don't have both. I could have copped those Dunkmans at SA but money was tied up on this shoe. But thats all money saved. Just glad to be getting it back.
i actually bought from OS LIFE for pairs that never dropped in CANADA i.e lebron 9 elite "taxi" and no problem with my pair, same size and their customer service is very good imo. the best way to get intouch with them is through twitter. sucks that u had that problem with 2 different sizing.
mean.gif

@barbarianbob yeah she is fine. Kinda put me in the mind of Amerie. Wow just wowzers! Those are two bad mama jammas lol

I will "attempt" to pick up the BHMs IF they decide to eliminate the floating lion heads on the shoe.   I can deal with one cheesy floating lion head, but a couple more and on the toe box? 
mean.gif

Also, It might just be me, but whenever I see glitter/sparkles/goldschlagger flakes mixed into soles it automatically makes me think of figure skating.

The fit is a go.
roll.gif

But if it came down to lion heads vs glitter sole, I would rather get rid of the lion heads.

Last years were terrible to me, but i like this years, and i will ATTEMPT to get a pair

I thought i was the only one and they did sit on FNL for a sec. Barkley posites was the only shoe that caught my attenton. The liner on this year's pair is insane. The contrast of the upper and the posite is like a sweet melody but then they put the cookie and cream marble cake sole on there which makes my choice of the BHM and these a whole lot easier

I will "attempt" to pick up the BHMs IF they decide to eliminate the floating lion heads on the shoe.   I can deal with one cheesy floating lion head, but a couple more and on the toe box? 
mean.gif
Same here,  love the colors used on the BHM's but the print is a little too much for me.  I really dig the translucent sole and the gold accents in the laces and swoosh.  A pass for me, more for you guys to grab. 

The ASGs are a decent shoe, I just feel like I own enough crazy gitd/gimmick shoes from last years pack (That I never wear btw).

I'll probably pass because...I don't need them (which almost seems funny saying considering how many shoes I own).

The BHMs however are terrible.

Even though I hate the Ravens, I think black, purple and gold is probably the hardest color combo to screw up...but Nike clearly found a way.

The hwc and prohibitions aren't even worth discussing

And the SLH are cool, I'm probably still undecided though.

i actually bought from OS LIFE for pairs that never dropped in CANADA i.e lebron 9 elite "taxi" and no problem with my pair, same size and their customer service is very good imo. the best way to get intouch with them is through twitter. sucks that u had that problem with 2 different sizing.
mean.gif
Yeah. Still waiting on that UPS shipping label from them. Not out of the woods yet. I contacted them every possible way Monday and Tuesday. Finally I had to bring up Pay Pal Dispute and DING DING DING that got their attention real quick. Got email answered and twitter response.

Back
Top Bottom