Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'll wait for more pics to pass judgment.  It does look like a great performing basketball shoe though.
My girl thinks they're dope and she hates LeBron's shoes 
laugh.gif
. They do look like they'll perform well.

I refuse to believe that those are th xi's. if they are....... Kd = pass LBJ = pass kobe = still waiting

My interest is piqued by that pic. Haven't said that about an early pic for lebrons since the 7s.

Those are dope, I like the Flightposite look on the sole and midsole :pimp:

I'm in if that's what they look like.

Those look like straight Basketball shoes....no casual appeal at all

The all black joints look like they can be a good winter boot lol, I think they look nice. Silhouette looks a lot better than the X's in my opinion, pretty excited for the final product, haven't been in quite a while (the X's were a disappointment for me since day one). Looking forward to the XIs and kobe 9s

Oh wow those look sick

Remind me a bit of flightposites but also remind me a bit of one of my fav Bron sigs in the 4.

View media item 419087
Id love to see an artists rendition with vis zoom air, these would b od fuego. But dope either way. Im a sucker for foot armor, which is why im one if the few that was feeling the x elites. Really curious about the insole, lunarlon, or what? Patience...

I think these are gonna be Lebron's best shoe to date.   After seeing the KD VI's I'm not even gonna be checking for them this year/ next hoops season.    I pretty much got most of the Jordan's I want.  So I'm gonna be able to focus all my attention on these.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom