Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Bron choos 300huneed dolla 4 u. U buy.

:smh:

In english: "Even if Lebron's shoes were priced at $300, some people here would still by them."

I won't make any decision until I see the actual product, but $200 is pretty steep.

Last edited:
More nike brainwashing. Foam pros were 180 when they dropped and stayed that way for years until they became the cool thing to have. Foam doesn't = 235 shoe.
no it doesn't and Jordan's use to be $125.00 just a few years back.   the higher the demand the higher Nike is gonna charge.   Whoever wants to cry about the price increase stop buying! No one is forcing you to buy anything. 
laugh.gif
   The Kobes and Durants are going up too.   Even Jordan is expected to raise prices on retros soon even though the quality isn't as good as it use to be.

Last edited:
Actually looking forward to going back to non-visible air units. Hopefully the color blocking is supreme.

Idk, maybe I've copped one too many foams for $200 but when it said $200 retail I really didnt think anything of it.

Thats how its been every year, the prices keep going up, we all knew the price would be increased for the 11.

Its w/e. If I like the colorway/model I'll cop.

Last edited:
i like the comparison of those possible wear test 11s and the Tumbler.. would double up on a Dark Knight colorway :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm not too sure if these are them, where's the 360 Vis Zoom Unit that was supposedly retained in the tech specs.

Yeah kobeoverbrons original XI thread that he deleted all of his posts out of said there would be lunarlon and a visible 360 unit. Which added to it being hard to believe these could be the lightest ever. I just hope they don't go back to the tongue having a huge lion theme again. I hated that.

Last edited:
From that wear sample Lebron has on in today's pics, kobeoverlebron was correct when he said this pic below was a preview of the Lebron XI (previously thought to be a preview of the Ambassador VI at that time, the end of March 2013).

I was talking with someone involved in the this line and asked him about this new armorposite material.  He said something very similar had been used on a prototype from the Lebron line in the past, but it was called "flexiposite" at the time.

I'm interested to see the plan for the colorways we already know they are going to make and to see how light these end up being.  It sucks that the 2 best sounding CW's, the King of the Jungle and Iron Man (Mach XI) themed pairs, will be even more expensive than the GR models... so they better really amaze me if Nike wants my money.  Hopefully I live long enough to see them, as this is coming down the turnpike right at me

I know it's a blacked out shoe that looks like the batmobile but I kind of like what I see. However, no vis air makes me kind of think they might be the next in the Soldier line like the wear test samples we saw last time around

You're foolish if you think what Lebron has on in those pics are the Lebron 11's.

+1

what happened to this?

Nike LeBron XI (11) – Tech Specs, Colorways, and Price! »
With the Nike LeBron PS Elite about to launch in less than a week, let’s take a peek into the future. Some early tech specs have already been leaked regarding the Nike LeBron XI. As usual, we’re looking at the October 2013 release with 5 colorways planned for the initial drop. This includes a couple of energy styles like a Jungle themed make up and the Mark XI (Iron Man inspired) in a Metal Blue color. Have fun decoding the styles below. They seem to be very interesting. As for the technical specification the 360 Max Zoom unit will still be in place, but it will be accompanied by a Lunarlon midsole. A new rendition of Foamposite will makes its debut, which has been dubbed Armorposite. Dynamic Flywire will be used once again and these are said to be the lightest LeBron signatures to date at about 14oz (excluding the Soldiers). Now for the bad news… the retail price is reportedly set at $200! It’s possible this is gonna apply to the standard version unlike this season when it was exactly that much for the Nike+ enabled model. This means we’re looking at a $20 increase in price. Feel free to share your thoughts on the Nike LeBron XI in the comments below and take a quick poll after the break.
616175-401 ARMRY SLATE/GMM BL-LT ARMRY BL
616175-002 MN GRY/UNVRSTY RD-MRCRY GRY-BL
616175-001 BLK/MTLLC SLVR-UNVRSTY RD-BRGH
616175-700 PRCHT GLD/ARCTC GRN-DRK LDN-BL
616175-400 BRV BL/GRN GLW-MNRL TL-ARMC PN

^ JM addressed that earlier stating that the
XI would not a have Vis Zoom Bag.

Last edited:
Clear things up for us JM is that a wear test sample?

And what are your thoughts on the XI so far?

Back
Top Bottom