• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
show me something from nike confirming these are the XIs then
It's from Maverick Carter (Lebron's best friend and business manager)'s Instagram. He deleted it, but it's all over the internet now. Every single source is saying the Army Slates pic originated from Mav's Instagram.

Last edited:
I could imagine this ending up like that Zoom Power LeBron 6 situation... watch Nike end up releasing another visible full length zoom Lebron with engineered mesh and flywire...

i dont believe these are the XIs 

nothings confirmed

Just bcuz u dont want them to be the XI's doesnt mean they're not. Get over it..Dont like, EASY SOLUTION

DONT BUY

But dont sit here and be contrary and in ignorant disbelief just bcuz u dont like them if thats the case

Maverick Carter's pic and JM confirming it.

It's from Maverick Carter (Lebron's best friend and business manager)'s Instagram. He deleted it, but it's all over the internet now. Every single source is saying the Army Slates pic originated from Mav's Instagram.

I wouldnt have even given this guy the satisfaction

Obviously he doesnt want to know

Dont save him, he dont wanna be saved- Project Pat

Last edited:
i dont believe these are the XIs 

nothings confirmed

Just bcuz u dont wantthem to be the XI's doesnt mean they're not. Get over it..Dont like, EASY SOLUTION

DONT BUY

But dont sit here and be contrary and in ignorant disbelief just bcuz u dont like them if thats the case

Maverick Carter's pic and JM confirming it.

I'm hoping those blue ones are one of the ones to release 4th quarter this because I'm definitely looking to pick up a pair! And the $200 price tag is nothing to me to be honest with you, because that's starting to become the average price for Nike's. Think about it Foamposites, Hyperposites, Yeezys, Barkley Posites, Lebron IX & X Elites, Lebron X EXT's are ALL clearly over "$200" even a couple of the X's where $200 so where's the big shocker at? Face it we're not living in the day where the average price of a shoe is $150 anymore.
So my advice to those who really like them but don't really like the price tag, is to only pick up the XI's you REALLY want, and not try to buy every pair, then the price point won't seem that bad. Because come this time next year I guarantee 95% of these people in this thread will have at least several XI's sitting in their closet.

So because these shoes you've mention is the in the 200 dollar range make it all acceptable. I guess some of us got more dollar then cents.

First colorway posted is coppable, will have to see more colors because Nike really dropped the ball with the X colors.

So because these shoes you've mention is the in the 200 dollar range make it all acceptable. I guess some of us got more dollar then cents.
Although I don't like this shoe in particular, I understand what he's saying

Based on recent releases, the top of the line Nike will from this point on always exceed the $200 price tag.

If that's too steep for you, there's no shame in it, but the top of the line Nike shoe is not for you.

There's no injustice in that, Nike is not taking advantage of people,

they still do a really good job at also making "affordable" products.

But all the complaining just doesnt make sense to me, just dont support it.

If there are enough people that agree with you, Nike will get the point.

After all...actions do speak louder than words.

Last edited:
Just bcuz u dont want them to be the XI's doesnt mean they're not. Get over it..Dont like, EASY SOLUTION

DONT BUY

i dont care what the shoes look like, i buy lebrons to hoop in unlike 95% of the people here, aesthetics dont mean much on the court

how is it ignorant disbelief when i probably know just as much as you do about the 11s??????

i am not satisfied

obviously i dont, which is why ive searched other sources on the 11s

"see a opp, im droppin right na"

I see you new here so ill let you know something right now. JM hasn't used a pencil since the 6th grade. If he confirms something, it's in black permanent ink!
Lol I gotta use that expression [emoji]128126[/emoji]
LMFAO, says the guy who joined in late 2012, oh wait, both of you joined late 2012

this is an alternate sn also, my other sn is older than both of you guys time combined easily. . . . . 

dudes who werent members back during the yuku days cant make new guy jokes

LMFAO, says the guy who joined in late 2012, oh wait, both of you joined late 2012

this is an alternate sn also, my other sn is older than both of you guys time combined easily. . . . . 

Not that the join date means anything but I just assumed you where new by your comments. If you where here for a while I would assume you knew JM was legit.

PS

I've been lurkin since 03, back when snuggles was dropping pics of upcoming shoes.

Although I don't like this shoe in particular, I understand what he's saying

Based on recent releases, the top of the line Nike will from this point on always exceed the $200 price tag.

If that's too steep for you, there's no shame in it, but the top of the line Nike shoe is not for you.

There's no injustice in that, Nike is not taking advantage of people,

they still do a really good job at also making "affordable" products.

But all the complaining just doesnt make sense to me, just dont support it.

If there are enough people that agree with you, Nike will get the point.

After all...actions do speak louder than words.

No offense, but I can see people taking that same stance 5 years from now when the top of the line shoe is 500 bucks.

Dudes are gonna rationalize the price based on what the market tells them.

Like the NTer said above, shame, people just got more dollars than sense.

Not that the join date means anything but I just assumed you where new by your comments. If you where here for a while I would assume you knew JM was legit.

PS

I've been lurkin since 03, back when snuggles was dropping pics of upcoming shoes.
guy says join date means nothing, then proceeds to explain that hes been lurking since 03, which one is it bro?

PS

i have no idea who JM is

Sense or cents whatever your choice maybe has nothing to do with what I purchase lol there just shoes! if by any means the price is too much for me or I can't afford it I simply don't buy. But on the planet I live on prices are constantly going up in EVERYTHING not just on "you favorite Nike sneaker" Cars, houses, rent, gas, lol even candybars are constantly going up. Do you remember when $100 was a CRAZY amount for sneakers. But like Jay-Z said it ain't for everybody but I heard the Reebok Kamakazies go for a good price!! Maybe some of you all should take interest in them if XI's are to steep for you. I'm just saying

No offense, but I can see people taking that same stance 5 years from now when the top of the line shoe is 500 bucks.

Dudes are gonna rationalize the price based on what the market tells them.

Like the NTer said above, shame, people just got more dollars than sense.
None taken

Just trying to understand you guys, because when the top of the line Nike was beyond my means, I wore dunks.

If I took a financial setback I would go back to wearing dunks, AF1's, reebok, asics whatever.

So I don't care how high nike gets, if it aint for me, it aint for me. 

Doesn't mean I have/had more sense than the people that can afford it.

And I guess that's my point, what makes you all think you have more "sense" than the guy who can buy $500 shoes without thinking twice?

Just seems awfully judgmental to me

Especially when most of us "Sneakerheads" purchase more 20 pair a year 

and people outside the game don't care to purchase more than 4.

To them, all of this doesn't make any "sense"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom