• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
None taken

Just trying to understand you guys, because when the top of the line Nike was beyond my means, I wore dunks.

If I took a financial setback I would go back to wearing dunks, AF1's, reebok, asics whatever.

So I don't care how high nike gets, if it aint for me, it aint for me. 

Doesn't mean I have/had more sense than the people that can afford it.

And I guess that's my point, what makes you all think you have more "sense" than the guy who can buy $500 shoes without thinking twice?

Just seems awfully judgmental to me

Especially when most of us "Sneakerheads" purchase more 20 pair a year 

and people outside the game don't care to purchase more than 4.

To them, all of this doesn't make any "sense"

judgemental how? my statement wasnt an indictment on how you personally live your life nor did it ever make reference to the purchases you, yourself, make.

IMO the same people that are saying its ok for shoes to be 200+ are going to be saying the same thing when they are 500+

Last edited:
I like that military green probably gonna cop that one and that'll be all for me... Why must every thread turn in to a debate?

I just want quality for my money. Nike has been kinda BSing on the quality lately in some aspects

Last edited:
I just want quality for my money. Nike has been kinda BSing on the quality lately in some aspects

Although the shoes are essentially plastic, the quality has been good. My only flaw that I've seen in the X line was torn threads in the airbag. I've worn Mt IDs more than 50 x and they still look new. I got my $220 worth.

Nike is straight treating consumer like sheep now.

They've been doing it for a while. Learned the technique from none other than Apple. When a consumer base takes pride in chasing down your product at whatever cost its only right you treat them like the fiends they are right. Nothing with the word "head" behind it has EVER been respected (crackhead, base head, chicken head, pot head, etc) and it damn sure wont start with the self proclaimed "Sneakerhead" title.

Nike's been taking advantage of people since the 70's.

Ever heard of sweatshops.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nike_sweatshops
I heard about that from time to time but other companies do the same thing such as nike when it comes to these sweatshops. The only way to stop these businesses from the sweatshops would be to boycott all their merchandise which is impossible or try and dirty their reputation

Nike's been taking advantage of people since the 70's.

Ever heard of sweatshops.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nike_sweatshops

When people hear the word sweatshops they automatically think negative. What a lot people dont know is that many of the sweatshop workers choose to work there because it offers them a place to sleep and work.. and you can't compare our living costs to their living costs.

on the complete other side, Nike is a business. The main goal of a business is to make the highest profit possible, so why wouldn't they make their products in other countries where there are lower manufacturing costs? I'm assuming many of you haven't taken any kind of college level accounting classes

but this thread isn't about sweatshops or Nike's business decisions..

not tryin to stir up controversy :lol:

Ready to see some new pics of these tho! but im not ready to wait until september/october for them to drop..i keep seeing more pics of the KD 6s so im sure we will see more pics of the 11s soon :nerd:

Last edited:
Color Code 400
BRV BL/GRN GLW-MNRL TL-ATMC PN

Black, Green Glow, Mineral Teal, Atomic Pink?

Umm...is that the Sample we see above?

Last edited:
i really like the new style of the lebrons, the price on the on hand...
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom