Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Off topic but was taken to the employee store here in Melbourne Australia and could've bought AJ BIN 13's for $130 AUD and passed. Wish I'd known they'd go for $1000+ at the time. Never mind.

My mrs copped me a pair of always for my birthday this coming Friday but its my tts 13. Bit worried about all these posts about toe box being tight on the
Toes but my prob is that they don't stock 13.5 here in oz only a 14.
Is a full size up too much of a jump? I can change the 13 for a 14 buti don't wanna be swimming in them being a full size bigger.

Can any size 13 cats help me out with how they fit. I do have a wide foot.

Already 2/2 so far kps/aways. I obviously wont purchase all cw. Gammas are nyeeh. FIs as well - too out there for me. Carbon fibers are a go and of course tw. How about you guys?

Off topic but was taken to the employee store here in Melbourne Australia and could've bought AJ BIN 13's for $130 AUD and passed. Wish I'd known they'd go for $1000+ at the time. Never mind.

My mrs copped me a pair of always for my birthday this coming Friday but its my tts 13. Bit worried about all these posts about toe box being tight on the
Toes but my prob is that they don't stock 13.5 here in oz only a 14.
Is a full size up too much of a jump? I can change the 13 for a 14 buti don't wanna be swimming in them being a full size bigger.

Can any size 13 cats help me out with how they fit. I do have a wide foot.

I bought a 13 that being the size I normally go with even tho my true size is a 13.5. They are pretty tight in the toe box buts if worn them for a few days and I can already feel them loosening up as the lunar and foam molds to my foot

Lunarlon in my 8s and running shoes bottomed out in like 2 months but it was a sweet ride until my knees started hurting I assume from landing while playing ball.

I love the graffitis. I heard their limited. Now watch the hate for them go away.

Joking.
laugh.gif
But seriously haha

Been down for the graffiti's... still down for the graffiti's...

At ahunnid dolla's I'd rip my pockets tryin to copp

Back
Top Bottom