Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
People must not be feeling the FI that much, as ebay prices are only around $400. If people were really freaking out, we would see $500-$600+ right now.

Im curious as to why Lebrons are the most expensive basketball shoe. Was just looking at the nike.com website and you can cop Kobe's for 140 bucks, Durants for 180 bucks.  Also I don't understand why people would pick up any of the shoes that have the translucent soles. Pee yellow has never been a color I liked. Main reason why I can't cop the Miami Nights. I plan on wearing these and pee yellow mixed with translucent blue just doesn't sound appealing.

Also on another note will they be releasing a lebron XI low?

Yellowing isn't really a problem for me with most shoes.

But for the few that it matters, they sell solution that removes the yellowing

View media item 660339

Still feeling food about passing on all other colorways except for the Away XI. But hope everyone is getting theirs regarding colorways.

Im curious as to why Lebrons are the most expensive basketball shoe. Was just looking at the nike.com website and you can cop Kobe's for 140 bucks, Durants for 180 bucks.  Also I don't understand why people would pick up any of the shoes that have the translucent soles. Pee yellow has never been a color I liked. Main reason why I can't cop the Miami Nights. I plan on wearing these and pee yellow mixed with translucent blue just doesn't sound appealing.

Also on another note will they be releasing a lebron XI low?

Lots of people wear their shoes with clear(ish) soles and they don't turn "pee yellow". In my experience most colored translucent soles don't yellow. The only shoes I have with any oxidization is my better af1 high tops that I wear in the rain and snow.

Btw if you pee looks like an oxidized sole, you need to drink more water, your dehydrated bro.

Worrying about clear soles turning yellow is like worrying about your produce going bad. If it happens, it happens. That's why I don't care if my soles turn yellow. I love my piss yellow Space Jams as much as I do when they were icy clear.

100% Truth

I love all of my Jordan XI's yellow and all.If they ain't yellow they ain't real.

Its funny, my copper foams are yellowed and I think they look better like that

People must not be feeling the FI that much, as ebay prices are only around $400. If people were really freaking out, we would see $500-$600+ right now.
I think people are holding out for a possible "wider release" or restock. But when that doesn't happen, people will be kicking they self for not copping when the prices were somewhat decent. When these dry up and if no wider release or restock happens, I can see the prices going to $600+ and staying that way. Black Friday, the holiday season, and other upcoming releases are also a factor too.

Actually, speaking of Foams, I take that back... I just decided to take a look at my white ones out of curiosity... They've been sitting in the box since they were first released in March and the soles on them look like this guy right here. -------> 8)
:x :smh: I think that's the only time I ever actually cared about yellowing on icy soles.

Loving my forging iron. By the way....anyone have a hard time lacing and unlacing with that lebron lacelock? Any tips to make it easier? lol.

Last edited:
Just got my Aways from DSG's 20% sale, no double boxed, so the box was damaged. Due to that one of the shoes has scratches and a slight dent by where it says fly wire. You think they do exchanges in store, and if so would they allow me to exchange the pair for different lebron 11's if only the gammas or kp's are in stock there? Anyone have DSG instore exchange experiences? I don't want to return it since I was able to cop for $173 shipped.

There should be a slip in the box with a number. If its damage they will send you another pair. I ordered both the KD6 and Lebron11 Aways and the KD came in first and had a dent in the toe box. I called them and they are sendin me another pair. It was shipped in another box but the shoes did look a little messy the way they packed it. First time buying from them. Dont know if it came from an actual store or a warehouse. Waiting for the Away 11 to come in tomorrow. Hopefully it is not damage either and shipped a little cleaner not messy looking in the shoe box.

Back
Top Bottom