• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
WTF???

am I reading you correctly ? did you just say the lows AREN'T AS BAD AS THE HIGHS in reference to the Lebron XI? Arguably the best model of the Lebron thus far? Did I read that correctly?
XI lows aren't bad as the highs. Maybe I will cop a pair of Brons this year depending on colorways they release.
Not a fan of the XI. Tried on a pair thinking I could ID a colorway I like and the fit was horrible, IMO. If I like any low colorway I'll give them a 2nd shot.

Exactly my same issue. At first i just thought it was the flywire getting pushed up against the bone. But then I just felt the posite material and felt how stiff it was. Two months is the magical number for break in?
with my foams they start feeling real comfy after like a 2 months of regular wear... so far im not sure about the XI's as i dont rock them as heavy as my foams as i tend to use them to go gym and rock them in any weather.. foamposites i use as my all purpose beaters really most the time, where as my lebrons get brought out for when im hittng the club to dj or something.  

with my foams they start feeling real comfy after like a 2 months of regular wear... so far im not sure about the XI's as i dont rock them as heavy as my foams as i tend to use them to go gym and rock them in any weather.. foamposites i use as my all purpose beaters really most the time, where as my lebrons get brought out for when im hittng the club to dj or something.  
Cool. Thanks for the info.

You look like Flo Rida in that avatar image.

Couldn't sleep last night so was up trying on my shoes. Anybody else do this. I need help.

Was comparing the fit and them KP's fit so damn tight. DM felt good tho. KP love hate relationship.

Lol the designer was fired after the 6s and far as the XI goes it's arguably the best "new" of any shoe since the 21st century. That is all

CORAL SPRINGS MALL FOOTLOCKER HAS A SIZE 11 GATOR KING AVAILABLE

Probably won't cop those black camos since I already have Miami nights.. Those white green bandana lows tho :smokin

I would have no problem co-signing this lol

Thanks kold! I been on this for a minute and even proved my case. I know it's subjective but the game is all about retros and the 9 and 11 prove there is still hope. I got love for the 7s and 8s but in comparison they play it safe and remain generic while the 9 and 11 are cutting edge and the cws are very nice as well. I think for the most part the 10 played it safe and the execution of it was a tad bit lackadaisical. Almost like they layered the shoe with designs rather than making it more sharper like the 11 is.

Last edited:
Thanks kold! I been on this for a minute and even proved my case. I know it's subjective but the game is all about retros and the 9 and 11 prove there is still hope. I got love for the 7s and 8s but in comparison they play it safe and remain generic while the 9 and 11 are cutting edge and the cws are very nice as well. I think for the most part the 10 played it safe and the execution of it was a tad bit lackadaisical. Almost like they layered the shoe with designs rather than making it more sharper like the 11 is.
i like the whole futuristic style of the 11 and looks different to anything else out there, I dont mind retro's but if im spending this amount of money on a trainer would rather buy a new model over a one which has already been re-released before. I agree that the 7 and 8's as much as i love them are safe designs biased on they could have been released at any time over the last 10-20 years but the CW's on those models are some of the best. 

One thing tho i wish they saved a lot of the 10 CW's for the 11 model, cause i do feel the CW's are a bit of a let down compared to previous years.

Couldn't sleep last night so was up trying on my shoes. Anybody else do this. I need help.

Was comparing the fit and them KP's fit so damn tight. DM felt good tho. KP love hate relationship.
tempting me with those DM

thinking the same thing 
eyes.gif

The fuse on my right side does not line up to the posite tho. Only flaw on my pair. If your on the fence i would hop off. @bigj said it best I liked it a lot more when i didn't own a pair. but it is what it is.

The fuse on my right side does not line up to the posite tho. Only flaw on my pair. If your on the fence i would hop off. @bigj said it best I liked it a lot more when i didn't own a pair. but it is what it is.
with this information... i will let me wallet breath as i patiently await more pics of the blackouts 

i like the whole futuristic style of the 11 and looks different to anything else out there, I dont mind retro's but if im spending this amount of money on a trainer would rather buy a new model over a one which has already been re-released before. I agree that the 7 and 8's as much as i love them are safe designs biased on they could have been released at any time over the last 10-20 years but the CW's on those models are some of the best. 

One thing tho i wish they saved a lot of the 10 CW's for the 11 model, cause i do feel the CW's are a bit of a let down compared to previous years.

agreed! I think the only hiccup that the 11 has is the absence of a white based shoe. I think it could've had more variety but personally I think all the cws worked well on this shoe. The model itself saves some less appealing cws as the cws saves the model in previous released shoes from lebron

agreed! I think the only hiccup that the 11 has is the absence of a white based shoe. I think it could've had more variety but personally I think all the cws worked well on this shoe. The model itself saves some less appealing cws as the cws saves the model in previous released shoes from lebron
A white based XI would be fire, hopefully we get one 

yup my thoughts exactly, i got so many ID's with white posite just chillin cause the potential is there and i keep hoping nike see it and drop one. the GK is the closest i think we will get and even with the tint to it i still love them and would rank in my top 3.

Plus even tho i tend to avoid mainly white leather biased kicks cause most the time im in night clubs where people are dropping drinks and stepping on your feet i would have no problem with a white postie due to how easy it is to whip clean. 

A white based XI would be fire, hopefully we get one 

yup my thoughts exactly, i got so many ID's with white posite just chillin cause the potential is there and i keep hoping nike see it and drop one. the GK is the closest i think we will get and even with the tint to it i still love them and would rank in my top 3.

Plus even tho i tend to avoid mainly white leather biased kicks cause most the time im in night clubs where people are dropping drinks and stepping on your feet i would have no problem with a white postie due to how easy it is to whip clean. 

true indeed. Graffiti was cool because it's the same as the all black cw. So I see the razzle dazzle needed to make it more appealing but sometimes you have to cater to your core based fans. What's a home heat cw without a clean white posite black or red sole with yellow or gold accents :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom