• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Another shot of the Elite PE from last night

Now that we are at about the end, the only XI I really wish I could get my hands on is the Ring Ceremony PE, I'm a sucker for the red/gold/black colorway.  I'll be momentarily bummed when I strike out on WTL's, but it won't really bother me. 

These have been my favorite of the year, probably because I could never get the Champ pack 9 or X elites in the same colorway. 

A few new pics have popped up the last couple days...

I am, and I always have been, I could giva **** about the popular opinion/hatred on them
laugh.gif
my local HOH are getting them so I'll be there bright and early around 6am for that 8am FCFS
pimp.gif
I might play it safe and show up earlier because I know there's probably gonna be only one sz 13
mean.gif
Yup that's about how i feel right, only i don't have a house of hoops near me so i'll be trying online
mean.gif

Attention to detail my thread tenants. Notice how he put the QS on the end llamf. Boy stop! 98% of us hated them poops. I hope someone took them off your hand lol

Its wild how bum fuk Greensboro, NC was one of the few cities that got the Jordan Futures but not one store here is carrying the Denims.  I gotta drive to Winston-Salem to the HoH.  They are having a raffle at 7:30 on Saturday morning.  WTF

I am, and I always have been, I could giva **** about the popular opinion/hatred on them :lol: my local HOH are getting them so I'll be there bright and early around 6am for that 8am FCFS :pimp: I might play it safe and show up earlier because I know there's probably gonna be only one sz 13 :smh:

Yup that's about how i feel right, only i don't have a house of hoops near me so i'll be trying online :smh:

Good luck my friend :smh:

THE FEELS WHEN YOU WEAR SIZE 14 AND WALK OUT WITH A SIZE 8!
roll.gif

Yeah I really think that Elites won't hit ID.  This time last year they were already up, and they have a limited window to sell Elite ID's because the playoffs will be over in 2 months, after that no one will really care about the Elite, the focus will shift to lows and awaiting information on the XII's.  I think if the Elite XI were going to be on ID, they would already be up right now. 

I agree with the people on here, I think the problems Nike ID had with the regular XI's from the start this year may have stopped them from doing the Elites. 

+1 I think that was the plan originally...but the issues with the regular 11 iD which were colossal...(they gave out a good amount of FREE PAIRS!!!) in addition to numerous discount codes greater than the normal 10%

i would love to see them put the elites on iD and have their life span go past the 12s release, maybe up until the next elite release and simultaneously with the 12 on iD.

I know this is the XI thread but has there been any word of the XII's? What we can expect so far as cushioning, upper materials,etc. I sat out the XI because I felt it fell short of the X so I'm interested to see what's next up. He usually tests samples around this time to summer doesn't he?

Aiight, Bron XII, we all know it could change from now until then but:

Men's: $200 (we know that more than likely will change, thinking more $220-225) GS: $160

-684593 601 "Lion Heart" (wht/red/crimson) no date

-684593 301 "NSRL" (wht/turq/crimson/silver) 10/11

-684593 583 "Instinct" (purp/turq/crimson) 11/22

-684593 069 "Data" (blk/punch/volt punch) 12/20

:I believe these below are a few GS, possible GS & Men

-685181 302 (wht/silv/turq) 10/11

-685181 602 (wht/blk/hyper crimson)

-685181 500 (purp/hyper crimson/turq) 11/22

-685181 007 (Dp green/silv/elect grn) 11/26

-685181 002 (blk/punch/crimson) 12/20

Back
Top Bottom