• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
He put on the tens to get blown out
it's no longer a blowout
mean.gif

someone needs to shut that little kid up that keeps screaming. the one fan who didn't leave early...

I expect some pe soldiers on thurs

You better believe it, Bron probably threw them X's on like "yea my magic from last year gone work this year too, whooooaaa these X's so hot I know I'm a play good tonight" :lol: but seriously in reality the Heat basically win games off of sheer talent, watching them play with no defense and a street ball type of run offense makes me cringe while watching games sometimes :x :lol:

Last edited:
It's all politics. Tim Duncan will retire a champion. Lebron may team up with someone else like Melo and win 2 to 3 more chips. But like my thoughts as others it's only speculation

I expect some pe soldiers on thurs
You better believe it, Bron probably threw them X's on like "yea my magic from last year gone work this year too, whooooaaa these X's so hot I know I'm a play good tonight"
laugh.gif
but seriously in reality the Heat basically win games off of sheer talent, watching them play with no defense and a street ball type of run offense makes me cringe while watching games sometimes
sick.gif
laugh.gif
their defense has fallen in the last couple of years that talent is fading faster than bron's love for the XI.....what thought I was gonna say hairline
roll.gif

I would like the KC's to be released on the 5th of July to ruin some people's idea of picking up either USA's
tongue.gif

Least it's not choreographed as bad as the NFL

It's becoming more apparent. These old timers are dropping quick with the youth of the league being so inconsistent. Frankly it's hard to watch basketball without something on the line. Just like baseball so to speak

so how is everyone really feeling that this guy openly is refusing to rock a sneaker that Nike is pushing out at $275????

Just don't understand how Nike hasn't put the hammer down yet...
I think Nike wants to be done with the 11s just as bad as Lebron does

Back
Top Bottom