Legend blue Jordan 11 legit check

​Thanks for following my posts.  But I was trying to help. If you believe there fake, then that's your deal.  Can you please explain to me what makes them fake to help the guy out.

Dude, you've been putting authentic on shoes that are fake. Lmao

Are you referring to this post or others made by Jrep23 Please don't confused the OP if your post have nothing to do with his. if you have opinions on OP's either fake or legit please comment on it.

Last edited:
Sometimes people, including myself have been caught up in being too critical in minor flaws that result in us thinking fake. I may be wrong. But looking at the pics, that's what I believe.  Everyone here has their opinion. Ive been scammed also in the past.  Not a cool feeling.

Sometimes people, including myself have been caught up in being too critical in minor flaws that result in us thinking fake. I may be wrong. But looking at the pics, that's what I believe.  Everyone here has their opinion. Ive been scammed also in the past.  Not a cool feeling.

My post was not directred to you but to other guy. [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji]

hello everyone.
Newbie here, just found out about Jordan's awesomeness, and being lucky i found a pair of 11's really really cheap.
Problem is i don't know if they're legit or not.
Please, please help me on this one, i wanna make them a gift to my little brother, and i would be really ashamed to know that i made a gift fake sneakers.
I would really appreciate it.
Since i am a new member i am not allowed to post any links here yet.
Anyone who really knows his stuff, please add me on facebook ( Georg Panagiotoyy ), am from Greece, there i can show you the pictures so that you can help me, and even post them here for others to see.
I hope it's not too much to ask, i would really really appreciate it.
Regards.
George.

Back
Top Bottom