Legends of Tomorrow Thread (tv show) -S2 Premieres 10/13/16

Saw the atom left the show. White Canary, the guy with the blowtorch gun, and Gideon the only original cast left.

Was watching a YouTube clip and they showed how kid flash dresses offset.
20190830-10-Keiynan-Lonsdale-01.jpg

I hope eventually they completely restart their attempts at superhero shows and it has nothing to do with the Arrowverse.

I don't understand what happens to WB writers though. It's like they banged out a decent 1st season of shows fast because they were high on coke and all types of ****, then at the end of the season they quit cold turkey and just can't write anymore.

its the length, 20+ episode season that an hour long per episode is a lot of story to tell so they got to stretch it out with fillers and drag the story

thats why HBO max is a better format for some of these CW writers as long as they arent asked to do more than they should

but even when on hbomax, got to know your limits, like titans felt like a decent show the first two seasons (first one was actually good in a way that it got me curious) but after that its just a sh*tshow

doom patrol and peacemaker were really good though so far, just keep the stories short and concise

its the length, 20+ episode season that an hour long per episode is a lot of story to tell so they got to stretch it out with fillers and drag the story

thats why HBO max is a better format for some of these CW writers as long as they arent asked to do more than they should

but even when on hbomax, got to know your limits, like titans felt like a decent show the first two seasons (first one was actually good in a way that it got me curious) but after that its just a sh*tshow

doom patrol and peacemaker were really good though so far, just keep the stories short and concise
To be fair, Titans suffered in season 3 due to covid. Raven couldnt leave Australia for filming (first appeared in episode 9 or 10) so I guess the whole script flew out the window and they had to scramble and thats why it was such a mess

Back
Top Bottom