Legends of Tomorrow Thread (tv show) -S2 Premieres 10/13/16

This finale is kind of bull ****.

Thawne recruits dozens of his former selves to take on like 8 ppl and doesn't easily kill them all somehow just for some sappy Laurel moment.

Rip on some bull **** too. This is your ship b. You never recruited these ppl to teach them everything you know. You lied to them about being legends so you could kill the man that murdered your family and hopefully save them.

None.

Barry knows Thawne dies, he just doesn't know it took a little longer. Malcolm and Damien get MoB memory wiped and placed back where they were. Amiah is gonna stay on the team a little longer and not return to her fate.

There's no long lasting ramifications like I thought there'd be.

I would've swore Thawne would find a way to stay alive/resurrect. Also I figured somebody would revive the Smart that sacrificed himself or somehow yank him from right before he sacrifices himself.

None of that (the stuff I care about) happens and yeah I'm sure due to do tract announcements both will find a way to show up again.

Hope they do something really big for s3.

Tala Ashe has joined the cast of The CW drama's third season as a series regular, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Ashe will play Zari Adrianna Tomaz, a Muslim-American woman from the year 2030 who is living in a world of contradictions. Technology has elicited incredible change in her future — however, human nature hasn’t kept pace. Fear, prejudice and a lack of care for the planet have forced Zari to become a “gray hat hacktivist.” A computer nerd with a wry, combative attitude, she is a woman living a double life who doesn’t realize that she has secret, latent powers derived from an ancient, mystical source.

In season three, Zari becomes a new member of the team onboard the Waverider.

Black Adam!!!!

I hope they do not cast a bootleg Rock if he shows up :lol:

Its Stein (Victor Garber) thats leaving the show. Thought it was already known. Read about it more than a week ago.

Felt like I talked about it somewhere. I'm wondering if a future Ronnie is gonna show up to make the new Firestorm or just another old dude.

Wow guess I got my answer. Wasn't a huge fan of Jax but did not expect that he also would get a departure (if only for a few eps until he finds a partner to be Firestorm with).

Last edited:
This is like the 5th reference to Marvel & the Avengers by the DCTV Universe. They’re trolling at this point

I don't know why they went to the Central city cafe and have a girl possessed by a demon wreck the place if not for Flash or Kid Flash or both to show up and then have KF join :lol:

Last edited:
This is why I say this season has kinda jumped the shark just not in the worst way.

Giant blue teddy bear fights demon, all cgi, slow and campy/corny/cheesey, look away shots to the other characters watching and saying motivational **** as if they could hear them.

Reminds me of Atom's giant fight with that robot.

This is the season finale though.

Last edited:
Season was hilarious. I was entertained by the mindless fun of it all

Glad Amaya is gone and we don’t have to see her & Nate fake love story

Amaya’s granddaughter will also be the crappy villain from Quantico to me. Couldn’t get into her storyline

Constantine turned Gary out :sick:

Nora should take Amaya’s spot on the waverider. Wally should stick around as well.

Getting caught up in Legends and man did Caity Lotz's acting get a lot worse? :lol:
I know she's no oscar winner but this season has me looking at her like.... was she always this bad?

Still enjoying it though.

Back
Top Bottom