Legit Check 88 retro III white cement

honestly these dont look right. the elephant print on the left shoe is too thin. these were an online only release so that story about them being from niketown nyc is BS. these were strictly an online release on Nike, finishline, eastbay footlocker

These are fakes, that elephant toe box print on the left shoe is waaay too light and is a dead giveaway..

but as far as these being an online ONLY release, that is partially true, however there WERE restocks around the ASG in Houston that year, and were being sold in very limited quantities in store in that area...

but even so, I don't recall Niketown NYC ever getting these, but I digress..these aint worth it..

Thanks guys. It's just the box, inside tag, sticker in insole and height of heel looks legit. But I agree, too risky to buy so I am just gonna ask the guy to cancel the transaction. Man I really want these, maybe it's was that which talked myself into bidding on them. Deep down inside I knew something was off..

hen you get them post pics of everything. they may have improved the fakes. that comparison is old and of the first edition of high quality fakes

Back
Top Bottom