Legit Check - Air Max 1 Parra

Hoping someone could give their opinions on these. I recieved these at a price to good to give up and don't really know the source. Been rocking them, but not sure if legit....

Insole at least seems off.

The swoosh on the back heel looks weird to me and maybe a little too fat. The swoosh on the tongue tags looks the same to me as well. I don't however know the Parra's that well so I'd wait for someone else to chime in and give their opinion. Googling fake vs real Parra's will yield a bunch of helpful results in the meantime if you want to take a look.

What price, where did you buy, box label, size tag label, anything.

I received them thru a friend of a friend who was moving and clearing out things. He is questionable at best but he has legit collections also. I paid 125$ since they were slightly worn and he was in a bind. I’ll take a pic of the box and clearer tag labels tonight. Do they follow the same rules as Dunks in term of the date/barcode on the size label

Besides the insole that I can't explain I don't see a lot that really concerns me.

Besides the insole that I can't explain I don't see a lot that really concerns me.
Yea on the insole from what I can tell the sun should be half and half on each foot.

Good stuff thanks for the feedback. All in all I love the shoe and will keep wearing it.

I got some OW Chicago’s from him also I’ll post those up later. Paid a little more but waaay below fair price.

Back
Top Bottom