Legit check bred/concord 11s vs legit gammas

I bought some bred 11s off eBay a while back, came with receipt and seemed pretty legit to me. I just recently copped some gamma 11s from NDC on their last restock and noticed the patent leather is a little lower on the heel on the gammas compared to the Breds. Everything else seems pretty identical.. Well the carbon fiber on the arch are hard on both but the gamma feels rougher.. Idk. I also bought some Concords on eBay and once I got them I thought something was wrong with them either from it's use or that they are fake.

Also, the insoles of the gammas and Breds seem glued in, but on the Concords they come out easily. And the concordance are yellowing around the pods.

View media item 883587
View media item 883591
View media item 883592
View media item 883593

How is it the wrong category, when I want to know if the two pairs I got off eBay are legit since the patent leather on the back is different compared to the one pair I got from Nike?

I just wasn't 100% on them, and don't want to be wearing fakes or almost identical replicas.

Its in the wrong category since its not in the air jordan section 

anyways they look legit but, the height is throwing me off

Its in the wrong category since its not in the air jordan section 
anyways they look legit but, the height is throwing me off

Oh, my bad. I didn't even know they had a LC thread in there. Idk it's all nike in my mind anyways and I think I saw some other space jams in here so I just posted, but now I know.

But yeah, they're all the same height. Just the patent leather is different heights in the back. I guess it's just a production variant or something.

Well the patent leather is the same height on them, but where it dips in the middle is at different heights.

Back
Top Bottom