legit check cool grey 11

You could have edited your previous post and added the pics unless you don't know how to do that.

yes i did not know how to do that but i will next time and thanks for your help got these for only 150 alot people kept telling me these were fake i justlaughed i knew i had to come to the experts and he also had the black chutney 13's but im not really into the lows thanks

Hmm. 150 for those in that condition.

Pretty good deal seein as you got them 4 years ago. They'd be worth a bit more now.

when i got them they were deadstock didnt wear them for a couple months but couldnt help it they are my favorite pair

Get some Bar Keepers Friend on those and they'll look even better. All of those stains should could out easily.

Originally Posted by greeneyes415

WHAT IS BAR KEEPERS IVE BEEN TRYING TO CLEAN THESE
is sort of a cleaner for jordan xi for the mesh to whiten up but i only did it to my dmp xi's not the coolgrey but if you it, search forgoogle bar keepers friend

Originally Posted by bamz

Originally Posted by greeneyes415

WHAT IS BAR KEEPERS IVE BEEN TRYING TO CLEAN THESE
is sort of a cleaner for jordan xi for the mesh to whiten up but i only did it to my dmp xi's not the coolgrey but if you it, search for google bar keepers friend
I have used it on my CG's and it works very well.

Back
Top Bottom