Legit Check Flint 13 2010 release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys new to the forum so any help is greatly appreciated.....with that being said.....I have a pair of flint 13s 2010 release. Upon really looking at my shoe that I have worn a bunch of times I noticed that the Jordan tab on the left shoe isn't as even as the right shoe. Granted it says Jordan but the pull tab cuts off a small portion of the bottom unlike the right shoe where it cuts off with minor minor space under Jordan. I have searched numerous pictures, videos, forums and I'm still not having a good piece of mind when everything else checks out. Blocked feeling carbon fiber with white dots, nice 3D hologram on both shoes, nice blue hologram on bottom with black jumpman, tongue is longer with perfect color and size jumpman Carolina blue logo, no 3M.....are they indeed real and just flawed or what?

What's going on guys, my bad for hoping on this post. Can i get a legit check on these 13s, everything checks out for me except the jump man on the left shoe, its not straight compared to the right shoe. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom