Legit Check Jordan 1 Shattered Backboard

Just copped these from eBay and was curious if they're fake or not. Haven't received them but these are his eBay photos. I'm newer to Jordan shoes, not a collector but like the style of the 1s. Your help is much appreciated. He says he bought them from shoe palace.

View media item 2031199
View media item 2031200
View media item 2031201
View media item 2031203
View media item 2031204
View media item 2031205
View media item 2031207
View media item 2031208
View media item 2031209
View media item 2031210
View media item 2031211

Absolutely will when they arrive. Initially what do you think. That wing stamp on the left shoe looked off to me but I'm newer to this.

Ok so here are the pics that I took now that I have the shoes.  They feel and seem to be the real thing.  I just wondered if these were fake or UA becuase the air jordan emblem on the left foot is higher than the right (OCD I know) and also the inner lining of the laces you don't see as much white down by the toe box like you see in some authentic pairs (last picture before pic of box).  Any and all help is much appreciated.  Again the guy got them from shoe palace, and I paid 340.  I felt like the deal was fair. Thoughts? Expert Opinions?

Also guy shipped in zip loc with silica bag?  Does have red stamp in box.  Here are closer up pics. 

NIKESUX I think these may be fake. Upon further looking I noticed the Nike air tongue is way off to the right. The left side lines up with the lace hole on the tongue so when laced up it wouldn't be right. Might these be UAs? Did shoe palace get questionable stock?

Last edited:
Hi, would appreciate if you could help me authenticate this pair. The seller has yet to send me higher res images. Seller claims that it was a gift and didn't like Jordans, this selling it cheap. Thank you in advance!

View media item 2099235View media item 2099234View media item 2099236View media item 2099237

I would say fake based on how the holes line up at the top of the toe box. Jordan logo looks too far away from seems. Nike tag looks loose. Colors and leather quality look off.

Would need to see better pics but deadstocks don't come laced up.

Last edited:
I would say fake based on how the holes line up at the top of the toe box. Jordan logo looks too far away from seems. Nike tag looks loose. Colors and leather quality look off.

Would need to see better pics but deadstocks don't come laced up.

Thank you so much!

^^^100% legit

Really? Even though the tumble on the toeboxes is different from left and right? Also 3rd picture down on the paneling where the eyelet are, the right shoe (left in picture) has far more white material showing versus the left(Right in picture). If legit as you state, are there small factory blemishes on all these SBBs? I thought their quality and construction was suppose to be very good. Thank you.

Last edited:
They are legit man
Thank you for your help, so does anything stick out to you as off? I want to make sure because the local seller I bought these off gave me a receipt from Nike with an item number that google search returns as a SBB sz. 8 and these are 9.5, also when I really looked at the left insole the size sticker was on top of what appeared to be another size sticker, peeled some of it back and under was what looked like and sz. 8.5 size sticker, have you ever seen that on legit pairs? I know you legit check a lot of SBB 1s and Chi 1s so you know your stuff, I respect and appreciate what you do, that is why I what you to know all facts and have any pictures you need to make a definite determination on these. Thank you again.

Back
Top Bottom