Legit check Jordan 3 '88s

Help me out guys. are these legit? There are some minor imperfections that are bothering me, but I can't tell. I don't have an other shoe to do a comparison with.

View media item 1929993
View media item 1930181
On the right shoe the production tag seems off.The Y3 bleeds off and those bottom numbers are stretched out.

View media item 1930734
The left shoe tag is fine

View media item 1930002
Is it me or is the cut under the eyelits not as clean as it should be?

View media item 1930004
This seems ok, but I don't have anything to compare to.

View media item 1930174
View media item 1930008
the glue from the sole starts to bleed onto the cement print

View media item 1930173

Last edited:
They looks off to me. The perforations should be more detailed. Also tongue doesn't look as smooth of a cut

Yes, I would not post fakes

your size labels look suspicious

your tabs look crooked and your tongues look off too IMO

but I'm not an expert on this shoe

Thanks for your feedback guys. I guess I'll never be 100% sure until I take them to flight club and see what they say.

OP, those are definitely fake. The cut under the eyelets isn't clean. The stitching & cut around the top black eyelets is uneven & doesn't closely hug the black plastic. The perforations on the sides & tongue are not as pronounced as they should be. The stiching around the lower eyelets is uneven and isn't rounded enough at the bottom corners. The cut of the heel collar (right behind the heel tab) is waaaaay uneven. The jumpman on the left shoe has a broken arm. Both shoes have choppy/uneven tongues. The EP height is uneven in the front & too tall in the back. Those glue stains are too big for authentics. 

If it was only one of the problems I would say it's a QC issue - My authentics have glue stains (albeit much smaller) and one of my shoes has a very slight slope on the front EP.  All of these issues? FAKE.

3's are my favorite J's & I have 5 pairs of them. These are fake.

I feel you man, it sucks. Happened to me with the Bred 11's......after I sold my authentic CDP's.  Maybe throw them up on craigslist for cheap & tell people they're SP replicas. 

Back
Top Bottom