Legit Check: Jordan 5 Oregon Duck

A guy locally is selling these on CraigsList and only asking 850. I dont have any interest in purchasing but just wanted to post for the fun of it. The shark teeth look way to sharp and obv the price is off to be legit. But just wanted to check

@TIMMYBRIXXX  I can't find the other thread I tagged you in, the pair in that thread actually looked good except the 'O' on the tongue

@TIMMYBRIXXX  I can't find the other thread I tagged you in, the pair in that thread actually looked good except the 'O' on the tongue
This one? http://niketalk.com/t/594022/legit-check-on-oregon-vs#post_20664657

Notice also little things like widows peaks.. the legit pairs dont have them and you can see in the 2nd pic above the sellers finger placed right where it needs to be to hide that one... Also "Puddles" should be BIG on the heels and fill the space out. Also Legit pairs have a smoke greyish tint on the sole.. Not icey or blueish. a lot of little things make it easy to tell.. Also not sure if this is true or not but i suspect it is, Players are REQUIRED to wear their PEs at least once for events etc.. So if its legit it SHOULDNT be DS.

SMH.. COM ON' MAN.
Idk if that is to me or this thread or what but like I said I have no interest in these or even REAL pairs out there. I simply put this up to get opinions and to educate further. I am a University of Colorado alum and I have no interest in anything that is not Colorado Buffs gear. So relax, guy.

This one? http://niketalk.com/t/594022/legit-check-on-oregon-vs#post_20664657

Notice also little things like widows peaks.. the legit pairs dont have them and you can see in the 2nd pic above the sellers finger placed right where it needs to be to hide that one... Also "Puddles" should be BIG on the heels and fill the space out. Also Legit pairs have a smoke greyish tint on the sole.. Not icey or blueish. a lot of little things make it easy to tell.. Also not sure if this is true or not but i suspect it is, Players are REQUIRED to wear their PEs at least once for events etc.. So if its legit it SHOULDNT be DS.
Yeah never mind those are fake too.

Idk if that is to me or this thread or what but like I said I have no interest in these or even REAL pairs out there. I simply put this up to get opinions and to educate further. I am a University of Colorado alum and I have no interest in anything that is not Colorado Buffs gear. So relax, guy.
Dude dont flex ur internet muscles over here.. What your actually doing is wasting peoples time..Answering a question that you should already know the answer too.. These go for 5K easy.. You aint fooling no one here.. Your posting your BS LC bc you think your the luckiest guy in the world and found a pair of the RAREST OF THE RAREST kicks on CL of all places for pennies on the dollar? You have a better chance of being murdered by your washing machine than you do finding some UO PEs on CL.. Ni**a please.. Educate that..

@TIMMYBRIXXX  ouch 
laugh.gif

Dude dont flex ur internet muscles over here.. What your actually doing is wasting peoples time..Answering a question that you should already know the answer too.. These go for 5K easy.. You aint fooling no one here.. Your posting your BS LC bc you think your the luckiest guy in the world and found a pair of the RAREST OF THE RAREST kicks on CL of all places for pennies on the dollar? You have a better chance of being murdered by your washing machine than you do finding some UO PEs on CL.. Ni**a please.. Educate that..
Thank you based god for gracing the NT boards with your never ending wisdom ! haha yup you caught me! My intentions were so pure and you had to go and ruin them. I guess you had time to waste for clicking and replying, so thanks. Rep given for your precious time
wink.gif

Thank you based god for gracing the NT boards with your never ending wisdom ! haha yup you caught me! My intentions were so pure and you had to go and ruin them. I guess you had time to waste for clicking and replying, so thanks. Rep given for your precious time
wink.gif
My bad fam.. Having a rough day over here. I assumed there.. and i shouldnt have. Sorry for raging on ya..

Back
Top Bottom