LEGIT CHECK Jordan 5 "Shanghai Shen" LC

Not true. Kicks-crew has a bunch of sizes on their site that are 100% legit. Also have seen a bunch of legit shens at the local sneaker conventions.

I f Ilew to Shanghai Shen China and bought mine has the original NIke receipt and these are fake because the spikes are too sharp plus couple other things. I can post my retro 5 with receipt mine came from nike and Shanghai sHenn China

I also bought a pair of super perfect replicas just so I could make a youtube video sHowing the real from the fakewhen I figure out how to load pictures from my phone I'll put them upand just to let you guys know kicks CrEw is known for selling fakes back in the day I don't know about now

Yes they are the holy grail of jordans the retro 5 t 23 DS TAGS N RECEPT STILL ON THEM LOOKING FOR MORE PIX OF SHANGHAI SHENS

you are correct Bro the ones on the left are the real pair that I bought at Nike in China

This is a comparison with an obvious fake that flash too brightly on the 3m tongue. The better fakes that I've seen also flash darker like the one on the left.

the box even shows there fake the label shouldnt be tpuching the bottom of box ill upload a pic of mine and every other real pair i seen my replaica pair has same box as u all reps have that box there should be a gap bewween the label and bottom of box

they do have the tags on them

well idk what to say. the shanghai have been being faked since the release. so I'm convinced every pair is fake. but it's a really nice shoe. real or fake it's a shoe worth getting just not worth paying 600+ for

I bought mine from in china I'm a super Jordan collector I flew out there an bought. I have nike receipt an all I'll post pic of it. Go on you tube my same receipt on there with a real pair. I consider myself a professional when determining if the Shanghai shes are reaL. That's because after I bought my pair in china I wanted to try n buy all 2500-3,000 pairs cause I love them that much. In person OMG there fire. I bought so many pairs after I came back from China and I had to file atleast 8-10 paypal disputes to get my money back because they were fake I had to compare them to my real onesthank God I have a pair that I bought directly from Nike that I know are real if it weren't for that I would have been GoT !!!!! 1 guy ripped me off and I wasn't able to get my money back so I have a pair of super perfect replicasand if I didn't own a real pair I wouldn't have known they were fake!!! if anything that Shanghai shEns are worth $1000 with the receipt. the other Jordans I posted There the holly grail of sneakers period!!!! they only made 250 pairs of the T23,on top of that you had to win a contest Too even have a chance to buy a pair and they have the tags and the receipt with them Because I bought mine in Tokyo 95% of the Shanghai SHens and T23 on ebay Are fake !!! to be honest I have reported them all to eBay and said something to them directly!!!! one thing I can't stand its replicas and people selling them

well idk what to say. the shanghai have been being faked since the release. so I'm convinced every pair is fake. but it's a really nice shoe. real or fake it's a shoe worth getting just not worth paying 600+ for

if I bought them myself At Nike in Shanghai shen then that means I paid msrp: so where did you get $600 I paid or are you saying you wouldn't pay that

and no replicas have corrected the spikes they are a certain color that can't be replicatedand the shape of them nobody has corrected that plus I have the receipt for all my shoes

Back
Top Bottom