Legit check-Jordan retro 11 legend blues

Good morning everyone, I just bought these 11's. I need help in making sure if these are legit or not.Thank you in an advance for taking time to help!

Hello every one, I need help on a legit check on these 11's that I just purchased. Thank you so much in advance!

Last edited:
Hello every one, I need help on a legit check on these 11's that I just purchased. Thank you so much in advance!

Hello everyone, can you help me determine if these are legit or fake. I just purchased these and want to make I'm Gud.Thank you for your time!

Can u get better shot of cf and jump man tag on front of tongue.
Ok. Once I receive shoes I will post up pics. These pics are from the seller. I receive 11's tomorrow according to tracking.

Last edited:
@TIMMYBRIXXX. Can you stop thru and do a legit check for me.Thank you in advance.

More pix as Joe suggested would help..They look ok from here, but snap a few more outside photos when you get them to be 100...CF,23s, jumpman jordan tag, logos, box label etc.

More pix as Joe suggested would help..They look ok from here, but snap a few more outside photos when you get them to be 100...CF,23s, jumpman jordan tag, logos, box label etc.
Ok i will most definitely will snap pics once I get em. Thank you and everyone so much for stopping thru to help me out!!! Talk to y'all soon!

The shoes you got look fine but they don't look like the same exact ones you originally posted before you bought them.

Thanks for coming thru to help me out!
@from88til

Last edited:
100% legit..However next time - no filters.. Makes it hard to judge material and colors accurately.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your help! What do you mean no filters? Let me know so I can correct for future post.
I guess its just the camera then? your pix do not look natural, they look too blue or something as if i was looking through a blue window. Notice the orig pix vs yours.. I assumed you applied a filter.

Last edited:
I guess its just the camera then? your pix do not look natural, they look too blue or something as if i was looking through a blue window. Notice the orig pix vs yours.. I assumed you applied a filter.
I want you to know you really know your stuff my friend. Thank you for you knowledge.You was on point with the filter. After you mention about the filter. I wasn't sure what you meant. So I asked my son about it and he showed me what you was talking about. My setting on my phone was set on a filter not natural. So he helped me change it to natural and changed the settings on the pics to natural look. You was right sorry about that! I reposted pics

Last edited:
@from88til
@timmybrixxx
I want y'all to know y'all really know your stuff my friends Thank you for y'all knowledge.Y'all were on point with the filter. After both of you mention about the filter. I wasn't sure what you meant. So I asked my son about it and he showed me what y'all was talking about. My setting on my phone was set on a filter not natural. So he helped me change it to natural and also edited the settings on the pics to natural look. I wanted to take this time to apologize to Both of y'all for the inconvenience! Please forgive me! I reposted pics

Last edited:
@from88til
@timmybrixxx
I want y'all to know y'all really know your stuff my friends Thank you for y'all knowledge.Y'all were on point with the filter. After both of you mention about the filter. I wasn't sure what you meant. So I asked my son about it and he showed me what y'all was talking about. My setting on my phone was set on a filter not natural. So he helped me change it to natural and also edited the settings on the pics to natural look. I wanted to take this time to apologize to Both of y'all for the inconvenience! Please forgive me! I reposted pics

I appreciate that. And it is not an inconvenience at all. Don't worry about and the shoes are good. Nothing to worry about with that pair.

Back
Top Bottom