LEGIT CHECK!!!! JORDAN RETRO 7's "French Blue" Grade School

Are these grade school french blues legit? I recently just bought these for a good price on Ebay and ever since I received them I've been skeptical. I want to make sure they are real. I'v tried comparing them to my size 9.5 in mens and noted small changes in the font size, bit in not sure if that changes because of the smaller boxes. Also, the stamp in the box seems sketchy compared to the stamp i have in the one i have for mens pair that i have. Any help is appreciated! Thank you!!!

I can post more pictures if necessary! Thanks!

@TIMMYBRIXXX

Can I get your opinion on this? Thank you!
looks ok to me too man..I dont see anything out of place here..Compare the gold writing on the back upper left of the 2 boxs..The legit pairs gold text will POP more than the fakes..If the gold is the same..Good to go.

looks ok to me too man..I dont see anything out of place here..Compare the gold writing on the back upper left of the 2 boxs..The legit pairs gold text will POP more than the fakes..If the gold is the same..Good to go.
Thanks for the reply man! Just one last thing. Is the bright yellow stitching inside the shoes normal? My French blues in mens dont have that.  

This is a pic of the Grade school size

This is the box for the mens size

i will upload pics without flash soon. but just by looking at the back with  my eyes they are very similar.

These is a pic of the grade school box

This is a pic of the mens size box

In my opinion, they are pretty similar. What do you think?

Thats fine..Thats not a good tell anyway on legit vs fake..Especially if there were multiple factories involved..Ive personally seen a few instances where I KNEW for certain both pairs were legit and that thread didnt match..I wouldn't sweat it.

Thats fine..Thats not a good tell anyway on legit vs fake..Especially if there were multiple factories involved..Ive personally seen a few instances where I KNEW for certain both pairs were legit and that thread didnt match..I wouldn't sweat it.
Thanks a lot man! You're the best!

Looking at both boxes under same lighting...color looks off. Top box has that dark look and bottom box doesn't have that look.
Sorry, it was the lighting. since it had no flash it was a little tricky to take the pic at the exact same spot at the exact same angle in order for it to have the same amount of light. That's why the right upper part of the box even looks a bit white. it was my fault on the lighting. In reality both look very similar in the gold lettering. I think i should try to get both boxes in the same pic. My bad.

Back
Top Bottom