148 KB · Views: 44
  • HbXv11m.jpg
    HbXv11m.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 38
  • TO1WHM9.jpg
    TO1WHM9.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 34
These look fake to me.
The swoosh looks like they are different sizes. The medial text looks a bit bold. The Nike air tag placement on the tongue is off a bit. Your pair has very visible foam bumps around the ankle which are usually found in fakes. If they came with purple laces then they are 100% fake. If they didn’t, try adding better pictures of the shoe like the other text on the laces and a clear picture of the insole logo and sticker.

These look fake to me.
The swoosh looks like they are different sizes. The medial text looks a bit bold. The Nike air tag placement on the tongue is off a bit. Your pair has very visible foam bumps around the ankle which are usually found in fakes. If they came with purple laces then they are 100% fake. If they didn’t, try adding better pictures of the shoe like the other text on the laces and a clear picture of the insole logo and sticker.
I got the laces from Lacelab as I didn't care for the orange/white ones that it came with. I checked the swoosh and they're both the same size, it may have been the angles that I took that distorted the shape/size. The thing that caught my eye was the medial text, the stitching and text don't like up like they do on the ones I've seen. The seller told me that because these are a size 8 that this causes the text and stitching to connect at different areas than a size 12 or so. I went to a few stores to have them checked but of course no one had a pair, so we had to use pics from the web. The employees and I at 3 stores spent maybe 15 minutes each trying to legit check but like I said, none of them had held a retail pair, much less owned one. /:

I got the laces from Lacelab as I didn't care for the orange/white ones that it came with. I checked the swoosh and they're both the same size, it may have been the angles that I took that distorted the shape/size. The thing that caught my eye was the medial text, the stitching and text don't like up like they do on the ones I've seen. The seller told me that because these are a size 8 that this causes the text and stitching to connect at different areas than a size 12 or so. I went to a few stores to have them checked but of course no one had a pair, so we had to use pics from the web. The employees and I at 3 stores spent maybe 15 minutes each trying to legit check but like I said, none of them had held a retail pair, much less owned one. /:
Like I said, add better pictures of the shoe. Those pictures are angled which limits and distorts what I can see. Retake those first 4 photos at eye level. They need to be full straight so I can see the shape.
Also take pictures of the back of the shoes, Nike air on insoles, size sticker, blue and orange laces, the text on the white laces, close up of the box label, bottom of the insoles, close up of the Nike Air on the soles.

There are usually differences between a size 8 and a 12 because not everything on the shoe is scaled proportionally. Normally there is variation in text placement and stitching between shoes of the same size.

Hey hit me up bro can help you I have my retail pair

Like I said, add better pictures of the shoe. Those pictures are angled which limits and distorts what I can see. Retake those first 4 photos at eye level. They need to be full straight so I can see the shape.
Also take pictures of the back of the shoes, Nike air on insoles, size sticker, blue and orange laces, the text on the white laces, close up of the box label, bottom of the insoles, close up of the Nike Air on the soles.

There are usually differences between a size 8 and a 12 because not everything on the shoe is scaled proportionally. Normally there is variation in text placement and stitching between shoes of the same size.
I'll be uploading more when I get home!

Here are some better photos including shoe laces and the box!

Attachments

• 8cpo4zT.jpg
    8cpo4zT.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 25
  • 8x3QZjZ.jpg
    8x3QZjZ.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Ae7m4eB.jpg
    Ae7m4eB.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Ay6EW6x.jpg
    Ay6EW6x.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 28
  • NvoCbPQ.jpg
    NvoCbPQ.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 30
  • PBb7V0m.jpg
    PBb7V0m.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 26
  • pGRJ4L6.jpg
    pGRJ4L6.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Tk6H6kM.jpg
    Tk6H6kM.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 26
  • uWDcyCX.jpg
    uWDcyCX.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 28
  • x2sAqFh.jpg
    x2sAqFh.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 25
I am just not convinced enough to say these are authentic. I am not calling them fake either. It could be bad QC or good fakes.
The stitching holes just don't look as good as they should be, they are small in some areas, and don't follow a nice zigzag pattern all through out. As I mentioned those ankle bumps are big, which is more common in some batches of fakes. The letters on the left shoe looks slightly bold, but that could be do to a lot off smudging. The holes on the medial text are hardly visible.

I'll hit you up with some pics tonight, I appreciate it man!
They are legit bro Everything Down To Last detail. No need to worry i looked at mine to your pairs from everying down to codes 100% legit Pair.

Attachments

• 5B8E7CCD-DA6A-4617-A068-2D634415B09A.jpeg
    5B8E7CCD-DA6A-4617-A068-2D634415B09A.jpeg
    284.1 KB · Views: 15
I would say fake tongue tag looks fake and stitched on very sloppily. Mine compared to yours in pics

Attachments

• C5727C65-0501-48F7-80BF-73EC8865FBDE.png
    C5727C65-0501-48F7-80BF-73EC8865FBDE.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
  • 3B3DB4C8-CC22-4411-96A3-536464476D82.png
    3B3DB4C8-CC22-4411-96A3-536464476D82.png
    844.5 KB · Views: 64
Back
Top Bottom