Legit Check on Jordan 1 Black/Bred

Im no expert on 1s but lace bag looks good to me, I don't see any widows peaks. Sticker isn't placed directly above the red line on the box but that doesn't automatically make them fake. Is this a local pickup or will he be shipping? Because $250 is very low.

Thanks. Its not local. Can't find any for a decent price. The dude is advertising 100% or money back. His name on Instagram is onlineretrostore if anyone has heard of him. He's got legit pairs listed but I just wonder if he's shipping out fakes after sending authentic pics.

yes paypal will protect you but do not do this. 250 is way to low for a legit pair of bred 1s. even if you are desperate for cash i could sell a legit pair for more than 250 in hours lol.. dont pull the trigger

Thanks for the help guys. Going to ask for tagged pics like the last post suggested. Repped all of you.

Thanks for the help guys. Going to ask for tagged pics like the last post suggested. Repped all of you.
Good job and be sure to pay with paypal when if the deal gets done. There should be a memo you can type "payment for an 100% authentic pair of jordan bred 1s."

100% legit but at that price I suggest you proceed with caution. Ask for tagged pics and don't use anything but PayPal for the deal. Make sure you get him on text saying you will receive that exact pair depicted in the photos shown.

Back
Top Bottom