Legit Check on Jordan 1 Royals

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Air-Jordan-...JIMZ5sxgGF600MaYWxJzs%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
So I bought these on eBay. I offered the guy $230 PayPal and he accepted. I noticed in the pic the og box which usually means legit. He didn't mention on the listing the authenticity so I messaged him and he said they are. Now this is my first pair of 1s so I'm not sure. (I looked at his feedback and noticed he recently sold a pair for $330 and got positive fb)
So yea I get the shoes today and everything seemed fine until I noticed the Chinese size sticker on the insole, that was the red flag too me. The holes on the toe box seem too small. Also the color just seems off and they fit narrow asf!. I uploaded some pic let me kno if u guys need more. Thx
View media item 581272View media item 581276View media item 581277View media item 581279View media item 581280View media item 581281

Last edited:
they're fakes

size tag not suppose to look like that, prod date common fake date, widows peak, nike air is off, box tag indicates fake, wings, liner too out, toe box shape, swoosh is off, stitching, wrong sole patterns etc

the one he sold for $330 are also fugazzis

majority of the royal 1s sold on ebay are fakes, so its good to go to get legit checks first

Last edited:
they're fakes

size tag not suppose to look like that, prod date common fake date, widows peak, nike air is off, box tag indicates fake, wings, liner too out, toe box shape, swoosh is off, stitching, wrong sole patterns etc

the one he sold for $330 are also fugazzis

majority of the royal 1s sold on ebay are fakes, so its good to go to get legit checks first
What do u think I should do? Should I return and get my full refund or just resell?

What do u think I should do? Should I return and get my full refund or just resell?
Try to get a full refund if you can. Just flex on him and say you brought it to an authorized Niketown and they confirmed they we're fake or something like that

I already opened a dispute with PayPal. I've been texting the dumbass is not replying. Oh well

I opened the dispute yesterday afternoon and I just got an email frm PayPal to return the item for a refund. They claimed the transaction in my favor :smile:
The guy didn't even put up a fight, he knew they were fake I bet

Back
Top Bottom