LEGIT CHECK ON OG CHERRY 12S ASAP

these are a size 9 said to be og and legit. i posted on facebook and some said legit and some said fake. I just wanna make sure because im lookin to buy these lol

I can tell you they are legit.. Looks like OGs but would need a size tag shot to be 100% here.. I must warn you if so they are likely gonna have separation and cracking issues if worn..It's just too old, more of a collecting purposes pair IMHO at this point unless your good with that.

I can tell you they are legit.. Looks like OGs but would need a size tag shot to be 100% here.. I must warn you if so they are likely gonna have separation and cracking issues if worn..It's just too old, more of a collecting purposes pair IMHO at this point unless your good with that.
Its says unused and unworn tho?

Its says unused and unworn tho?
They are just too old man, that glue has been sitting for over 15+ yrs. The plastic is dried out etc. If you want an OG pair to wear a NDS pair is a better buy bc it's already been through a "break in" period so to speak..

Just so you know this is how it goes with OGs
3-9s are crumble city, they will literally crumble apart on your feet.
10-14 will have some sort of separation issues. As well as the plastic parts usually crack for instance the JUMPMAN tab on 12s usually doesn't hold up long before cracking..
15 on you should still be ok, BE WARNED though that's not a guarantee..

Most OGs are simply just too old to wear and are only good for collecting at this point.

The 09' retro of these were actually pretty good. If you want your $s worth I would go that route honestly.

Last edited:
They are just too old man, that glue has been sitting for over 15+ yrs. The plastic is dried out etc. If you want an OG pair to wear a NDS pair is a better buy bc it's already been through a "break in" period so to speak..

Just so you know this is how it goes with OGs
3-9s are crumble city, they will literally crumble apart on your feet.
10-14 will have some sort of separation issues. As well as the plastic parts usually crack for instance the JUMPMAN tab on 12s usually doesn't hold up long before cracking..
15 on you should still be ok, BE WARNED though that's not a guarantee..

Most OGs are simply just too old to wear and are only good for collecting at this point.

The 09' retro of these were actually pretty good. If you want your $s worth I would go that route honestly.
Thanks saved me $250 lol

Thanks saved me $250 lol
np Bro glad to help.. $250 should get you real close if not a 09' pair. I think they avg about $300 or so DS..You will get years of wear outta them with no issues..

Last edited:
Legit OG. $250 IMO is a great price if you are a collector. Like Timmy said, find a 2009 pair if you want to wear them.

legit. generally og 12 hold up well but if they are DS, they will have sole separation issues. worn pairs are better for wearing

Back
Top Bottom