Legit Check on Pantone 11

Bought these from Shoe Box City. Looks sketchy to me so i contacted them. They were quite adamant on them being authentic so I need your guys' opinions. 

"A place to save $ on designer brands" says it all..You guys have to start using your heads every now and again..FSRs, selling a double pack split up but not selling the 29s? Come on man. Get your refund already and stop shopping for Jordan's on the cheap, you will just be burned 9/10 times.

I came across them because I was also on the lookout for pantones in a 10. Kept a close eye on the listing but never bought because all they had were just a stock photo of the 11's that looked fake as hell, kind of like the rep sites pics. The lace loops are the right color, but the patent upper is a shade too dark. They both arent suppose to be the same color as each other.

Yeah it bums me out because I compare them to all my 11s and the 23 stitched on the back is definitely off. It was too grainy compare to the other ones which are very solid and straight. I contacted them but they keep saying it's real. Oh well, I am returning though to get my money back. This is my first experience with Shoe box city and they are real shady. Gonna stay away from the in the future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom