Legit check on these 2014 retro infrared 6's

The reason I'm asking is because I wouldn't trust early releases unless it came from a reputable website that has a Nike account like ISS. Most if not all early releases are 100% GM.. So I'd stay away from early releases altogether..

The reason I'm asking is because I wouldn't trust early releases unless it came from a reputable website that has a Nike account like ISS. Most if not all early releases are 100% GM.. So I'd stay away from early releases altogether..
i have to agree with you.  A lot of the reputable places that do presales don't ship until release day anyways.Unless you are plugged in lol.  If you want a legit check you have to post more pics of the shoe up.  If you haven't paid yet i would just wait until release day.  These are a gr and shouldn't be hard to get, and a lot of the preorder prices i see are more than the resale will be if you miss. Just my opinion

Inside do you have an infared bottom with a black jumpman? It should come in a jordan 5 style box as well. There's some videos on you tube that you can watch snd compare to yours.

Compared to all the videos I found on YouTube mines looks the same, it has identical features

Honestly can't say anything until they actually come out so we can compare legit pairs with the GM's..

Compared to all the videos I found on YouTube mines looks the same, it has identical features

Honestly can't say anything until they actually come out so we can compare legit pairs with the GM's..
this is what it comes down to. No one has the 2014 version yet and that's what your pic needs to be compared too. I would however feel some comfort that everything is at least the correct colors it supposed to be. So at least its not to worst fake in the world!!! LOL joking. Go to a local store and try to see a pair.  Look close at the shade of infared and compare to yours.  give it a couple weeks and try another LC with even more pictures of the shoe and box.

Back
Top Bottom