Legit Check on two fragment 1's

Hi,

I purchased a size 10 and 15 Fragment 1's from two different trusted sellers and just wanted to double check to make sure they are real. Thanks for any and all help! If more pics are need just let me know.

Size 15

Size 10

these look good to me but you should wait for another opinion because i havent been exposed to many pairs in real life. i dont see any glaring mistakes though and bigger sizes like 13-up is always harder for me to tell. how much did you pay for these if you dont mind me asking?

The size 10 was purchased through a new buying and selling app called flip. They say they authenticate the shoes before they are allowed to be posted for sale. Won auction style for $1127. The app does not have a large following yet so that is why I was able to get them at such a good price.

The size 15 was purchased from someone I had met through eBay. Since a 15 was never released to the general public he was asking 3.5k to begin with but was able to work him down to a much more reasonable price of 2k. Thanks for the response!

Back
Top Bottom