Legit Check retro 88 3s

sick.gif

You Guys Don't Think The Back Tab/ Elephant Print Cut In The Back Looks A Little Off? And The Tab Looks Too Short Causing The Gap Between The Top Of The Tab & The Peak To Be Too Big

Could Be Wrong, But If It Was My Money I Wouldn't Risk It

i actually have 2 pairs of 88s that i pulled out today to check for you. They look legit.

Have no idea what widows peaks mean, i hear it all the time for Jordan 1s

i actually have 2 pairs of 88s that i pulled out today to check for you. They look legit.

Have no idea what widows peaks mean, i hear it all the time for Jordan 1s
widows peaks are the small extra leather on the toe, there's slight can you see? do your pairs have peaks?

I just pulled out my pair and there is window peaks on them and I purchased mine from Nike.com myself.

its usually the tongue that gives it away. Fakes cant get the stitching straight where the white meets the red and the perforations (little holes) on the tongue itself. 

its usually the tongue that gives it away. Fakes cant get the stitching straight where the white meets the red and the perforations (little holes) on the tongue itself. 
kk about to buy this pair, is 550 is good price? 

legit pairs have little widows peaks on them at the top of the toe box which is normal.. height of the EP print is good . Shape of the tongue is good also

The shoes pictured are Legit.. $550 may be a little rich though IMHO. I think you could find them cheaper with a little patience.

If they are ds it's a descent price. I'v been looking to double up and legit sights are asking for stupid money.

Back
Top Bottom