Legit pre order websites?

Any one know of good plug or list of legit shoe websites who ship out early? I'm trying to get my hands on the columbias(legend blues) before it gets to real in the lines?

If they ship out early, those are early releases not pre orders. With pre orders you just get a secured pair and they ship out release day. ISS does legit pre orders and early releases for some releases.

for a real preorder youll just want to get a hook up at a store for like 20-40 bucks. all online places overprice their preorders and most go over what theyll resell for anyway. so online to me is kinda pointless

BUT citysole does have columbia preorders for like 285, those shoes will skyrocket cuz of hype. so up to you

Last edited:
for a real preorder youll just want to get a hook up at a store for like 20-40 bucks. all online places overprice their preorders and most go over what theyll resell for anyway. so online to me is kinda pointless
BUT citysole does have columbia preorders for like 285, those shoes will skyrocket cuz of hype. so up to you

If they ship out early, those are early releases not pre orders. With pre orders you just get a secured pair and they ship out release day. ISS does legit pre orders and early releases for some releases.
I checked out citysole.com they aren't on there but iss I haven't heard of them are they reliable?

Back
Top Bottom