let this thread die (NYK)

He's gonna teach Melo how to eat.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Not for nothing seeing all this Nash to LA coverage on ESPN and NBA TV is starting to piss me off
30t6p3b.gif

me too. media loves it. you have the most hated (Kobe) now playing with 1 of the most loved (Nash).

Knicks, please dump T.Douglas and let Fields go please !

Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio

We know Dolan is a prick and does want things his way, but what can we really do? I mean we can stop going to games and stick it to him that way, but what good would that do to the players?

If Sterling can back off and let the smart guys run the organization, I'm sure Dolan can do the same.

Look at the Rangers and how well they played this season. He's not THAT bad of an owner if an NHL hockey team in NY can be competitive and be a contender for a Stanley Cup.

Call me a !$# who's loyal to the pimp, but I'm riding with the Orange and Blue till I die. Knicks will win soon, someday. It's gotta happen. Right?

1. I'd say 90% of us are currently priced out of MSG games already. Unless you're good with seeing the likes of the Bobcats or Raptors. Two years ago I was able to go see the OKC game that went to OT. I have no idea what it will cost this season, but I already know I won't be able to afford it.

2. Have you forgotten that Dolan has already backed off and let the basketball guys run things? That was when Walsh was here. And then Dolan couldn't help himself from reverting to his old ways and got involved again.

3. Dolan addressed the Rangers media for he first time since the 05-06 season this past January. You know what was pretty much the 1st thing that he said to the media? "we're close to winning the Cup". Again, this is in January. The halfway point of the hockey season. Ranger fans will tell you that Dolan is clueless about hockey. That's the only reason he doesn't meddle with them as much as he does the Knicks.

Dolan !!%%%+ around and messed up the rangers for years. Only recently has he backed off u would think he learned something. And yes we were all furious when he made that proclamation. Torts said its BS. I thought he would get fired for that haha

I might resign from the Knicks if we give Lin $40 million. He started 20 games, had his little Tebow run and then disappeared. He's not worth 40 mil. This is an Isiah Thomas contract all over.

Felton sucks but whatever, I'll take him.
Ecstatic Fields is gone and we're keeping Shump.

Hahn just said JR is coming back and will be our starting 2 guard.

Looking like...

Lin/Felton
JR/Shump/James White
Melo/Novak
STAT/Harrellson
Chandler/Jordan

Meh.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Who you want backing up point (or even playing point IF we lose Lin)? Our options ate limited.
Spoiler [+]
I remember a .gif of a young talented player knocking down a corner three. Wonder if we can contact him.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I might resign from the Knicks if we give Lin $40 million. He started 20 games, had his little Tebow run and then disappeared. He's not worth 40 mil. This is an Isiah Thomas contract all over.

Felton sucks but whatever, I'll take him.
Ecstatic Fields is gone and we're keeping Shump.
Dsappeared when he got injured? Some of y'all really have me baffled.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Hahn just said JR is coming back and will be out starting 2 guard.

Looking like...

Lin/Felton
JR/Shump/James White
Melo/Novak
STAT/Harrellson
Chandler/Jordan

Meh.
sick.gif

Hahn just said JR is coming back and will be out starting 2 guard.

Looking like...

Lin/Felton
JR/Shump/James White
Melo/Novak
STAT/Harrellson
Chandler/Jordan

Meh.
We should still have the MLE to use after that. Camby? Also, Wonder what the Suns plan to do with Aaron Brooks now?
nerd.gif

who cares about lin getting crazy money? it doesnt effect us. we already cant go over. I honestly dont understand why it matters.

if its 4 years hes a huge expiring in the last year while amare, chandler, melo set to come off the books

The upside is Amar'e was getting back into form towards the end of the season and he's training with Hakeem in the offseason, so we should see a n improved STAT next season.

We were also a much improved defensive team and our "big 3" were running some sets together and passing it around in the paint, like they never did under Pringles.

The scary part is that we still looked absolutely lost on offense when Melo can't get his shot off. Can Woodson develop a fluid offense? Our future depends on it.

The upside is Amar'e was getting back into form towards the end of the season and he's training with Hakeem in the offseason, so we should see a n improved STAT next season.

We were also a much improved defensive team and our "big 3" were running some sets together and passing it around in the paint, like they never did under Pringles.

The scary part is that we still looked absolutely lost on offense when Melo can't get his shot off. Can Woodson develop a fluid offense? Our future depends on it.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom