let this thread die (NYK)

that pic looks kinda skewed compared to the video brah, but no worries i think ray got something to prove for his second time around in new york

Kidd's Suv. Damn i thought it was just a minor fender bender. Any passenger would've been seriously hurt or dead.

Last edited:
Ok, was just on the team store. Does anyone have any info on new Jerseys? Cuz everything is on sale and im thinking about coppin my Melo Authentic and prolly a Shumpert. But im not goinna bite if we gettin new jerseys next year.

Ok, was just on the team store. Does anyone have any info on new Jerseys? Cuz everything is on sale and im thinking about coppin my Melo Authentic and prolly a Shumpert. But im not goinna bite if we gettin new jerseys next year.

Everything has been on sale since our season ended , I suggest u just wait it out

Well he does kind of have a beer gut, he def is chubby, but its july, it can easily be removed by training camp if he works his butt off

Last edited:
when do the schedules and tickets come out? Tryna get tickets for nets and Knicks right out the gate

Back
Top Bottom