let this thread die (NYK)

Bradford Doolittle from Basketball Prospectus penned that truth.

How could NYK sign Nash, Hill and Odom? How?

First they'd agree to come here and then they'd sign the contracts. That's how.

I'm convinced dudes randomly come in here see names mentioned and have a knee jerk reaction to respond instead of reading posts or a back and forth from the start.

laugh.gif
@ trade Melo as the title, discuss a whole bunch other stuff we already know and never actually discuss who we could trade him for and yet the article is the "truth"

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Bradford Doolittle from Basketball Prospectus penned that truth.

How could NYK sign Nash, Hill and Odom? How?
They all take the minimum...It's a long-shot but its not totally out of question.  Nash wants to win a championship, would take a pay cut to do it.  He has made a lot of money and stuff, plus invests well so its not totally asinine to think it could happen.  Hill signs for the Vet min and probably follows Nash wherever he goes.
Who would give Odom more than the minimum after what he pulled this past year?  Unless its a big market team in a city like NY or LA he is not playing.  Odom is from NYC, the Kardashians could easily shift @#!% there with Kanye/Kim dating, not asinine to think it would be possible either.

The chance of all that happening as I said is two percent cause all those guys would have to take the minimum but crazier things have happened.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'm open to the idea of Jonny Flynn he should be cheap
*%$* no. That @*%%% sucks.
Originally Posted by The Wizard

With no 1st rd picks in 12, 14 and 16
I hate being reminded of this
30t6p3b.gif

I swear ever since the early 2000's it's like we've been on this 1st Rounder every other year %#@$. I know that's the limit for NBA teams but it just feels like we've been on this plan for a damn decade. I guess we can thank the Marbury, Curry, TMac, Melo deals for that.

Good thing we've hit on more than a few mid to late 1st rounders and 2nd round picks or else we would've really been %+!%!*.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

with woodson.. how much do you guys think you differ from ATL with woodson?... im talking about players and how good they are and how far the hawks got with him
I haven't seen much from Woodson to make me think he's going to be a radically different coach than in Atlanta.
im talking about what did he actually do with the players he had.. his old hawks vs his knicks...  comparing the players
bibby/teague/ vs lin/bibby
JJ and melo can put up a lot of points and are pretty much ball stoppers
crawford vs jr both back up 3 point shooters /chuckers
j smoove vs amare
horford/tyson
marvin vs fields
im not saying what team is better or what not... from my eyes i really dont see a seperation/difference between the 2 teams and he didnt really get anywhere... they were always a 1st 2nd round exit...

I want oj mayo, dj Augustine goran dragic or Willie green we need more depth on the bench and a solid sg

JEREMY LIN WILL BE A KNICK NEXT SEASON THE MLE IS HIS WE HAVE HIS RIGHTS AND THAT IS THE MOST HE CAN GET DUE TO THE GILBERT ARENAS PROVISION . STOP DREAMING ABOUT GORAN DRAGIC THE ONLY WAY WE CAN GET HIM IS IF WE PULL SOME SIGN AND TRADE WITH HOUSTON HOPEFULLY INVOLVING AMARE AND FIELDS AND SCOLA WHICH WE ALL KNOW WONT HAPPEN. IF STEVE NASH IS WILLING TO TAKE THE MINIMUM I THINK HE WOULD CHOOSE US OVER MIAMI

^i thought other teams can offer lin more, its just that knicks can match without it affecting their cap or use early bird (something like that) 

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/l ... 1muQgu5q4L

"Lin praises Knicks coach, wants to stay"

MIAMI — Jeremy Lin was once known as a Mike D’Antoni point guard, but yesterday Lin gave his blessing to Knicks interim coach Mike Woodson.

Lin and Woodson are expected to be reunited next season. Lin is a restricted free agent and the Knicks have eyes on re-signing him with all or part of their $5 million mid-level exception.

Woodson has been told by owner James Dolan that he wants him back as coach next season and all that’s left is hammering out a contract, according to sources.

“I think he’s gotten a lot out of all the players, the way we finished the season, the way we were playing defense,’’ said Lin, who was ruled out of the first-round series that ended in the Knicks’ 106-94 Game 5 loss last night. “We were the No. 1 defensive team during a stretch. I think he’s done a great job with this team and how he uses the players and what he gets out of the players.’’

Lin, 24, thrived under D’Antoni’s speedball offense and never got an extended chance to settle in under Woodson, playing just six games before tearing the meniscus in his left knee. Woodson slowed the attack after Lin’s knee injury, with more isolations.

“It’s a nice mix in terms of putting people in spots they need to be in and also spacing the floor and having the creativity,’’ Lin said.

Lin said his knee is only at “85 percent

roll.gif
at Charles making wild excuses for the Bulls but slaying us about losing the the best team in the conference with Melo and nobody else

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

roll.gif
at Charles making wild excuses for the Bulls but slaying us about losing the the best team in the conference with Melo and nobody else

You know how it is, everybody hating on the knicks. It just makes it that much sweeter when we get it right.
pimp.gif

Nash, hill, AND odom?
roll.gif

And is Dwight Howard gonna take the minimum too after next year to come play with the Knicks?
laugh.gif
knicks and lakers fans are the same

This fat turd screaming WITHOUT NOAH, WITHOUT ROSE during the highlights. But didn't they have "All-star" Luol Deng, "the bench mob" , the best defense , and best rebounding in the NBA and couldn't win more than 1 game against the 8th seed ? FOWTBS. We would've beat a healthy Bulls team in 6 games them frauds were never in the same class as Miami and Boston.

Back
Top Bottom