let this thread die (NYK)

And clearly, dude makes everybody around him better...

Ya'll weren't calling for Landry's head back in Feb...just sayin.

We were praising Jared Jefferies for his offensive effort back in Feb...just sayin.

Career numbers by Dragic in a CONTRACT YEAR? I'm good.

P.S. Any slight chance that we don't resign Lin...watch the Russian throw a ton of money at him, esp if D Will leaves.

I'm good with:

Keeping Lin long term
Keeping , if possible, JJ, Novak, AND JR. But if it's only two, JR and JJ
getting rid of Landry

damn i want an authentic jersey but knowing they will probably switch the jerseys next year has me
mad.gif
about buying one.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by BangDak

Just a question to my fellow "politica" queen's neighbors, will anyone be voting on the primaries this year? (it's been moved to june, not september like its always been
laugh.gif
)

I actually got a call today to vote for some chick named Grace or something. If I remember I'll vote democrat just like I always do. Except this year with Obama, dude is a bum.
I'd appreciate it if my fellow NY'ers could help support my friend Grace. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Just a question to my fellow "politica" queen's neighbors, will anyone be voting on the primaries this year? (it's been moved to june, not september like its always been
laugh.gif
)

I actually got a call today to vote for some chick named Grace or something. If I remember I'll vote democrat just like I always do. Except this year with Obama, dude is a bum.
I'd appreciate it if my fellow NY'ers could help support my friend Grace. 
pimp.gif
pix or ducktales

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Bradford Doolittle from Basketball Prospectus penned that truth.

How could NYK sign Nash, Hill and Odom? How?

The only player worth taking out of these 3 is Nash.
Odom has no heart.
Hill is over the hill, I'd only consider him off the bench. Trade him for Fields? I would.

With Nash starting, he could teach J.Lin alot on how to play with Amare. hmmm

You have to sign Lin because he can play. Will he be a superstar. No, but he's capable of giving you 16 and 8. I understand we have to win now, but we can't be shortsighted and let Lin go when there isn't any cap space for the foreseeable future and we're incredibly likely to continue dumping draft picks. Sign Lin, try and sign a veteran to help him out some and go from there. Personally, instead of focusing on a Dragic we should be looking for someone to play the 2. With Shump out till December apparently and Landry being too soft to clean up water, we have a big hole there.

And no I wouldn't say the Nuggets robbed us based on this series. They're only playing two players that we gave them. Really the only reason theyve even made it this far is because Bynum and Gasol haven't done much.

Didnt see this posted......................

Amare's new "shoulda got Direct TV" Commercial

tumblr_m3sf0zXKKh1qzxhddo1_250.jpg
tumblr_m3sf0zXKKh1qzxhddo2_250.jpg

tumblr_m3sf0zXKKh1qzxhddo3_250.jpg
tumblr_m3sf0zXKKh1qzxhddo4_250.jpg

tumblr_m3sf0zXKKh1qzxhddo5_250.jpg
tumblr_m3sf0zXKKh1qzxhddo6_250.jpg

tumblr_m3sf0zXKKh1qzxhddo7_250.jpg
tumblr_m3sf0zXKKh1qzxhddo8_250.jpg

It still hurts to go out like that. But with all our injuries and ref bias for the Heat im not as devastated as I would have been had we got blown out with a full squad. It was a longshot in the first place with no real PG. Then when Shump went down it was pretty much just when. Im still glad we atleast got 1.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

If the nuggets advance to the next round will it be safe to say we got robbed in that trade?

Robbed? eh. We traded away 4 players for 1.5. overpaid is the appropriate word.

[h1]Smith leaning toward staying with Knicks[/h1]
J.r. Smith said yesterday he was just joking on his Twitter feed Wednesday night and didn’t mean to threaten Knicks fans that he is departing.

In fact, the Post has learned Smith is leaning toward opting into the final year of his contract with the new CBA’s structure for middle class players. Smith stands to make $2.5 million next season, but his lousy playoff in which he shot 31 percent could lead him to return.

source: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/tweet_talking_fans_5arYaReVJzxijgSia7pU1L#ixzz1uZtoWFj6

I hope Earl picks that option up. Yeah hes dumb and a streaky chuck but with a full year and a point guard I think he'll be alright. Plus we really need that scoring from the 2.

without lin, knicks wouldnt have made the playoffs
lin had bad games..so did melo, amare and the others and especially amare
lin's defense improved under woodson

and some of yall want lamar?
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom